CONTEST HAS ENDED POST REVIEWS.... WIN annual passes, park hopper, tickets to party

Just updating - my dad received the park hoppers yesterday - San Jose, CA - (registered mail and he was home to sign for them) :)

That doesn't sound too bad. Do you think it will be worth a 6 hour drive? :laughing:

I won the World of Color Meetup through the Disney Parks Blog and my mom and I drove from Elk Grove last week and made a 3 day vacation out of it! I think it will totally be worth it for a quick trip!

That doesn't sound too bad. Do you think it will be worth a 6 hour drive? :laughing:

Of course it's worth the drive! I'll be driving about that far, and I have a room so we can make a mini vacation of it! The next day I'm only driving less than an hour to spend the week with my DM.
We were going to drive up on the 10th, but we added the day before, just to hang out by the pool, and walk through DTD, and rest up for the party. Will have a 3 1/2 year old with who is not much fun if she's over-tired.:rolleyes1
I didnt think I would get a chance to see WOC for a long time, and hated to think of fighting the crowd. This is a great way to see the show for the first time!popcorn::

I see alot of people have said thank you for posting the link to the contest. My dad has just become homeless so please keep him in you prayers. I am selling jewlery for cheap prices to help him out. Please check out my auctions on ebay. kittykat.949 and my paypal is disneylandkitty@sbcglobal.net. Thank you everyone for your support!!!! I can't wait to go to the party. :cool1:

I won the Verizon after hours party. My original email for entry shows us being able to bring 3 friends.
Where is everyone getting the 7 people from. I want those!! LOL!
I have passes so the entry is no big deal. Still haven't seen the show though, so I'm excited!!

I won the World of Color Meetup through the Disney Parks Blog and my mom and I drove from Elk Grove last week and made a 3 day vacation out of it! I think it will totally be worth it for a quick trip!

Of course it's worth the drive! I'll be driving about that far, and I have a room so we can make a mini vacation of it!

I didnt think I would get a chance to see WOC for a long time, and hated to think of fighting the crowd. This is a great way to see the show for the first time!popcorn::

Seeing WOC on our own for the first time is what is pushing me to go. Our annual trip to DL is in Nov, but I'll have a bunch of family with us and 4 kids. We were planning on getting APs in Nov anyway so we could just buy them earlier and make a mini vacation. I was able to get an AP rate for the DLH for Friday and I think I can get Sat through our DVC.

My dad has just become homeless so please keep him in you prayers. I am selling jewlery for cheap prices to help him out. Please check out my auctions on ebay. kittykat.949 and my paypal is disneylandkitty@sbcglobal.net. Thank you everyone for your support!!!! I can't wait to go to the party. :cool1:

My heart and prayers go out to your Dad and you. I can't imagine how difficult this must be on you both.:hug:

I won the Verizon after hours party. My original email for entry shows us being able to bring 3 friends.
Where is everyone getting the 7 people from. I want those!! LOL!
I have passes so the entry is no big deal. Still haven't seen the show though, so I'm excited!![/QUOTE

We all won the 4 passes either with Coke or Verizon. Somereally lucky people won both contests!
They would only be able to take 6 people as far as I can see. When you pick up the Coke passes, they give you, and each of your party a wristband. If you then went to pick up the passes from Verizon, I bet they do the same thing, making it impossible to give away any extra passes. If you do, they would have to wait with you to get their wristband. (I am assuming this is how it will go)

Thanks Tkitty!
That makes sense! Doh!

I wonder how may people will be there in total. Here I was thinking it would be less crowded...sounds like it will be pretty full. Don't care though!

Thanks Tkitty!
That makes sense! Doh!

I wonder how may people will be there in total. Here I was thinking it would be less crowded...sounds like it will be pretty full. Don't care though!

Somewhere I read that there were 6000 invites for this "party"- not sure how accurate that is. Then I read that there were 400-4 packs through Coke, I think that's from the rules of the contest.
I hope it isn't too crowded- I want to feel like a VIP!:thumbsup2

coke party 400 people got 4 party tickets. Verizon about 80 people got anywhere from one to 4 tickets depending on how many people you RSVPED with. It looks like there will be anywhere from 1500 to 2000 people at the private party... that number seems alot but i have gone to private parties in the past and they have been dead. Only verible is normaly there on a work night and this one on a friday night.

Somewhere I read that there were 6000 invites for this "party"- not sure how accurate that is. Then I read that there were 400-4 packs through Coke, I think that's from the rules of the contest.
I hope it isn't too crowded- I want to feel like a VIP!:thumbsup2

I hope it's the lower number too as I don't want it to be too crowded! Now I'll ony have 3 work days next week. :woohoo:

Yep- 3 work days for me and it's "party" time. So nice to have something to look forward to.

But it looks like it's going to be a combined party with both the Coke winners and Verizon winners together, yes?

But it looks like it's going to be a combined party with both the Coke winners and Verizon winners together, yes?

Sounds like it. The Coke winners get to check in a 1/2 hr earlier, but I bet everything will be done together.
Maybe someone out there has been to this kind of event before? Just glad I could be part of it!:goodvibes

Just curious, for those that got the 1-day PH, do you think they can be upgraded? Trying to plan a quick get away with DH and would love to make them 2 day if possible. I wasn't home when the mail person came by...have to wait till Tues to pick them up at the post office. :rolleyes:

Just curious, for those that got the 1-day PH, do you think they can be upgraded? Trying to plan a quick get away with DH and would love to make them 2 day if possible. I wasn't home when the mail person came by...have to wait till Tues to pick them up at the post office. :rolleyes:

I've heard that they are not upgradable, and have no value in that sense.
I just had my DM tell me my stepdad is giving me the 2 hoppers he won, because he'll never use them. Yippie!

Mailman delivered my PH's yesterday. DS and I are so excited to be able to go. We are either going to go closer to Halloween or wait till the parks are decorated for Christmas. Either way....:banana:

Received my Ralph's card in the mail this week. Used it to purchase a $50 Disney Gift card. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter