• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CONTEST HAS ENDED POST REVIEWS.... WIN annual passes, park hopper, tickets to party

disneylandkitkat

Mouseketeer
https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/worldofcolor/

Enter the coke contest you don't have to purchase anything click on no code and it will give you one. I just won four tickets to the world of color party 9/10/10 and my fiancee won park hoppers!! :cool1: Good luck hope alot of Disboard members win. :banana:

The prizes are Annual passes, tickets to Disneyland, tickets to the world of color party, 50.00 to Ralphs or World of color wall paper. :wizard:

Wow!! I just won a tinker bell world of color wallpaper for my desktop!! I always wanted one!! This is awesome…:rolleyes:

Ok soo how do I get tickets???? :upsidedow

:headache: Why can't Ralph's be in Nor Cal??? Or I still live in San Diego!! I'm so bummed, I want to play!! And DL trip is a month away. :sad2:

here's the code. You don't have to buy anything. WJT9HT76KG. 40,000 people get wall paper but your tring to be part of the 1000 that win tickets. All the other boards have people that have won tickets... It will start happening here too. :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2:

here's the code. You don't have to buy anything. WJT9HT76KG. 40,000 people get wall paper but your tring to be part of the 1000 that win tickets. All the other boards have people that have won tickets... It will start happening here too. :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2:

Thanks!!! I'll try it out. :goodvibes

Thanks for the link! I got the wallpaper too. :) I'll keep trying tho, I would love to get some free DL tickets! :)

how in the hey..did heymy get tickets????? i did the same game?? gosh it must be luck!

i better not play the lottery today, i don't have that luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter