Congratulations Corey & Julie!!

I know we didn't mention this on the podcast, but we found out that Julie was pregnant 3 days after Bob passed. As you can imagine, it was a week of very mixed emotions for us.

Dear Julie & Corey,
My dad passed before I found out I was "expecting"
I suspect he was wandering around heaven,
garage sale / treasure hunting or something,
when he met a wonderful brand new soul.

"Come here," he said "there's someone I want you to meet"
"They are a nice couple, don't ya think?"
She liked us.
She is our best blessing

what a wonderful world of adventures are in your future.
Congrats to the Grandparents!
Let the spoiling begin!

:cheer2: Congratulations Corey & Julie. :cheer2:

I am sure you will make wonderful parents.

Just listened to the podcast this morning.
Congratulations to Julie and Corey :goodvibes

BTW well done to Taylor on the podcast. It was great to have the input of a young person :thumbsup2

Congratulations to you both. May you have a safe, happy and healthy 9 months.

Since your family is so far away, I'm sure Uncle's Pete, John, Kevin & Will will be glad to assist changing diapers, etc.;)

Amazing news!!! I am happy for you guys.

What is weird is that recently I had been thinking that surely one day soon I would turn on the podcast and you guys would reveal you were pregnant! So it's cool it happened soon after I had that thought!

I am so happy for you CorEy and Julie!! :love: I teared up with joy!

I am listening now to the podcast to hear it.

CorEy can stop worrying about gaining weight...you will be eating A LOT now! :lmao:

Cogratulations Julie and Corey! You'll make wonderful parents. I wish both of you all the best. Here's to a healthy pregnancy.

YEAH! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

I haven't gotten the chance to listen yet, but what wonderful news!

A sibling for your adorable doggies!

Wow. Such a bittersweet reminder that life goes on. Your little one certainly has a great guardian angel looking out for him/her.

Congratulations to both of you! :love: That's wonderful news!!!!

Kathy

I know we didn't mention this on the podcast, but we found out that Julie was pregnant 3 days after Bob passed. As you can imagine, it was a week of very mixed emotions for us.

Congratulations to the both of you!!!! This is truly the most "Magical" time. I can't even put into words how absolutely special this time is going to be for you both.

Enjoy!!!:banana: :yay: :cheer2:

I am so happy for you!!!

:cool1: Congratulations!!!! I'm SO excited for you both!!! :cool1:

I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I'm just curious if I was the 1st from the podsquad to inquire about this possibility? I called in a voicemail back in the 1st week of June asking if Julie was expecting because of something that was said on the show. It was when Kevin and John brought that fruit dessert (fruit covered in Raid) back from Restaurant Marrakesh for the crew to smell it and John said, "I don't think Julie should smell it because she could get sick" Anyone else pick up on that too?

:cool1: Congratulations!!!! I'm SO excited for you both!!! :cool1:

I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I'm just curious if I was the 1st from the podsquad to inquire about this possibility? I called in a voicemail back in the 1st week of June asking if Julie was expecting because of something that was said on the show. It was when Kevin and John brought that fruit dessert (fruit covered in Raid) back from Restaurant Marrakesh for the crew to smell it and John said, "I don't think Julie should smell it because she could get sick" Anyone else pick up on that too?
I think you need to listen to the podcast! This issue was addressed...:rolleyes1

:cool1: :cool1: I'm sooo happy for you both! :cool1: :cool1:
It will change your life forever, and you will never be the same.
It truly is the greatest thing on earth: being a parent :lovestruc

Many congrats to you both! You are in for the ride of your lives, and I say that in the best way possible. My only advice is (and I know you are getting TONS!) is to really enjoy this time. Your body will be, oh...no longer your own for a while, but it is truely an amazing time. Embrace it, even those rough days and always remember what a miracle you have growing inside of you.

We, too, went through two personal losses during our pregnancy, and it is truely bittersweet. But, cheesy as it sounds, it is the circle of life.

Congratulations again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter