Commute to work

About 20 minutes now, but used to be 90 minutes on a good day & up to 3.5 hours in light snow (oddly enough, heavy snow was back down to 90 minutes because traffic was non-existent). 56 miles each way. I'm VERY thankful I no longer have to do that.

I should add that the above commute necessitated an extra car just for the commute. Our primary cars were both fairly expensive & not real easy on gas. So, I bought a cheap 4 cylinder car with 50,000 miles on it & promptly put another 180,000 on it over the next 6 years.

I'm a teacher in a completely different area of town from the part I live in. My drive is 10-15 minutes depending on traffic. Our rush hour traffic in town is only bad on a few major streets.

I live in the Chicago suburbs, I commute only about 5-10minutes (depending on traffic), but my husband commutes between 30minutes to an hour with traffic.

I start a job in 3 weeks and it is a 25 minutes away no hwy or bridge driving involved. I will work 12 hour shifts so I will not be travelling during rush hours.

DH work is 40 minutes away. It is a busier route involving the bridge which is often backed up do to accidents. He works from home most of the week though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter