Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Ski:She had enjoyed her winter break and it was nice to go back home. While she liked the school she didn't usually talk to people and felt a bit out of place and young compared to the other kids.

Daniel: "That's my father."

Eva: "I wish I could have. But Mom would have never let me. Not since she went and married that Howard. It's all Howard this and Howard that. Of course I couldn't go somewhere and actually enjoy my holiday, it's our first Christmas as a family!" she mocked. Howard was the man her mother had married over the summer and Eva did not get along with her stepfather. Eva couldn't be cruel about anyone else, but Howard could rile her up and get her angry. She forced herself to relax, and covered up her embarrassment by bending over, picking up her fallen glasses, wiping them clean, and sticking them on her face. "Right, sorry. I shouldn't have done that, I'm not angry at you, I shouldn't have talked to you so harshly."

Henry: He nodded.

Catherine: "it's alright, I get it. At least now you have a whole semester before you have to see him again," she grinned.

Ski:She looked outside she didn't see any animals or birds they probably would be back in spring.

Hunter: He pulled out a book and flopped on his bed, ignoring him.

Tavion: He pretended to ignore him and go back to his unpacking when he pulled a shirt out and tossed it over his head, hitting Hunter in the face. Tavion didn't try to hold it in. As soon at he saw the disgusted face in Hunter, he burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

Tavion: He pretended to ignore him and go back to his unpacking when he pulled a shirt out and tossed it over his head, hitting Hunter in the face. Tavion didn't try to hold it in. As soon at he saw the disgusted face in Hunter, he burst out into uncontrollable laughter.
Hunter: He threw it back. "Can you please not be a three year old having a temper tantrum? Thanks."

Catherine: "Okay," she hurried to the closet and folded and hung things in a blur. "There. Done. I even color coated everything in rainbow order."
OOC: I actually do that with my shirts

Eva: "Wow, thanks! You're such a good friend."

OOC: I actually do that with my shirts

Eva: "Wow, thanks! You're such a good friend."

OOC: Same, with my sweatshirts

Catherine: "Thanks," She smiled and flopped onto her own bed. "Do you know what classes we'll be taking this semester?"

OOC: Same, with my sweatshirts

Catherine: "Thanks," She smiled and flopped onto her own bed. "Do you know what classes we'll be taking this semester?"
Eva: "The basics, of course. The rest, who knows? We all just kinda do our own thing."

OOC: There aren't really enough characters to form a sports team, and probably not everyone plays an instrument or sings, so I don't really know if we can have things like games or concerts.

Hunter: He threw it back. "Can you please not be a three year old having a temper tantrum? Thanks."

Tavion: "Aww, you're no fun," he said while he caught the shirt before it hit him. "Hey I'm gonna go to the library and return the book I was supposed to return two weeks before break. I know you'll miss me, but..." Before Hunter could reply, he was out the door with his book.

OOC: Anyone looking to have their character do something, they can run into Tavion on his way to the library

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter