Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Liberty: "Hey Rex, I brought some new cute decorations for our dorm! Or at least my side if they're not so much you're style."

Tom: He greeted and chatted with his classmates, happy to see them again."

Liberty: "Hey Rex, I brought some new cute decorations for our dorm! Or at least my side if they're not so much you're style."

Tom: He greeted and chatted with his classmates, happy to see them again."
Rex: "That's great Liberty," said Rex, trying not to feel embarrassed. Liberty was always nice like that, doing stuff for them.

Will: "Hey Tom," Will said, approaching his roommate. "Good holiday?"

Catherine: "It's not only my legs that have super speed. I'd push myself forward with my arms moving at irregular speeds.."

Tavion: "Pfft! I knew that..." he stated, slightly embarrassed. He automatically brought his hand to the back of his head, doing that itch thing guys do when they're nervous or whatever. (OOC: You know what I'm talking about, right?) "Well," he said, snapping out of it, "I'm going to drop my stuff off in my dorm. It was nice catching up with you. I guess I'll see you... whenever."

Tavion: "Pfft! I knew that..." he stated, slightly embarrassed. He automatically brought his hand to the back of his head, doing that itch thing guys do when they're nervous or whatever. (OOC: You know what I'm talking about, right?) "Well," he said, snapping out of it, "I'm going to drop my stuff off in my dorm. It was nice catching up with you. I guess I'll see you... whenever."
OOC: lol

Catherine: "Sure you did. Alright, I'll see you then." She noticed Henry waiting for her on the steps. "Bye," she jogged to her brother and went inside to dorms.

Ski:She teleported back into her dorm room and started her adding things to her room. She figured she was probably the youngest at the school being 12 she was a bit shy so she liked having a room of her own.

Henry: "You don't need anything else?"

Catherine: "No. I'll see you later, Henry." She smiled and sprinted off to her dorm

Henry: He grinned and shook his head. She was too fast for her own good. He made his way to his room to find he made it before Daniel; he started unpacking.

Last edited:

Ski:She started unpacking clothes,toiletries,a few books, her iPad and iPod and an apple which she took a bit of.

Tavion: He made his way to his dorm and was surprised to see that he'd beat Hunter there. Tavion was always the last one to everything, mostly because he really didn't care. He unpacked and sloppily placed his stuff either in his little closet or on the floor. He did just little things, hoping to annoy Hunter. Some of them worked, some didn't. He hoped his sloppiness would irk Hunter.

OOC: Wings, Tavion is going to be ind of a jerk to Hunter, just to let you know. I think Tavion and Hunter should just try to make the other mad just for the fun of it XD You know, for building their characters and all that ish.

Tavion: He made his way to his dorm and was surprised to see that he'd beat Hunter there. Tavion was always the last one to everything, mostly because he really didn't care. He unpacked and sloppily placed his stuff either in his little closet or on the floor. He did just little things, hoping to annoy Hunter. Some of them worked, some didn't. He hoped his sloppiness would irk Hunter.

OOC: Wings, Tavion is going to be ind of a jerk to Hunter, just to let you know. I think Tavion and Hunter should just try to make the other mad just for the fun of it XD You know, for building their characters and all that ish.

OOC: Sure. Now that I know this though, sometimes I'll have Hunter react, and sometimes I'll have him not react to annoy Tavion

Daniel: He teleported to the door, and knocked before entering. Sure, he could have teleported right in, but it was politer to teleport outside and then knock so he didn't scare Henry. "Hello Henry. How are you and Catherine? Did you have a good break?"

Eva: She headed to her dorm and saw that Catherine was already there. "Hey Catherine, it's good to see you!"

Hunter: After chatting with quite a few people downstairs, he meandered to his room. He opened it and mentally sighed. It seemed Tavion had already arrived. If he had hated mess more than he did, he would have been really angry already. As it was, mess when with his powers of animation/creation, so he simply rolled his eyes and raised his hand, making the mess walk itself to Tavion's side of the room. "Hello to you too."

OOC: Sure. Now that I know this though, sometimes I'll have Hunter react, and sometimes I'll have him not react to annoy Tavion

Hunter: After chatting with quite a few people downstairs, he meandered to his room. He opened it and mentally sighed. It seemed Tavion had already arrived. If he had hated mess more than he did, he would have been really angry already. As it was, mess when with his powers of animation/creation, so he simply rolled his eyes and raised his hand, making the mess walk itself to Tavion's side of the room. "Hello to you too."

OOC: Totally fine :)

Tavion: He snorted as Hunter made his mess literally walk to him. "What?! I was just decorating for your arrival party!"

Daniel: He teleported to the door, and knocked before entering. Sure, he could have teleported right in, but it was politer to teleport outside and then knock so he didn't scare Henry. "Hello Henry. How are you and Catherine? Did you have a good break?"

Eva: She headed to her dorm and saw that Catherine was already there. "Hey Catherine, it's good to see you!"

Henry: "Hello," He welcomed. "Katy and I are great, thank you. Our family went on a skiing trip at a resort for the holidays, which was fantastic. And you?"

Catherine: "Hi, Eva! I missed you over break!" She gave her a hug.

OOC: Totally fine :)

Tavion: He snorted as Hunter made his mess literally walk to him. "What?! I was just decorating for your arrival party!"

Hunter: "Aww, you shouldn't have, really," he replied sarcastically.

Henry: "Hello," He welcomed. "Katy and I are great, thank you. Our family went on a skiing trip at a resort for the holidays, which was fantastic. And you?"

Catherine: "Hi, Eva! I missed you over break!" She gave her a hug.

Daniel: "Sounds great man. I had a good break, I got to see my older brothers, who came from college, and my mom. My dad of course worked through the whole thing, as usual."

Eva: She hugged her back. "I missed you too! I was so bored over the break!"

Hunter: "Aww, you shouldn't have, really," he replied sarcastically.

Daniel: "Sounds great man. I had a good break, I got to see my older brothers, who came from college, and my mom. My dad of course worked through the whole thing, as usual."

Eva: She hugged her back. "I missed you too! I was so bored over the break!"

Henry: "That's too bad. I know he's a workaholic, but that is ridiculous."

Catherine: "You should have come with us! It would have been super fun!"

Rex: "That's great Liberty," said Rex, trying not to feel embarrassed. Liberty was always nice like that, doing stuff for them.

Will: "Hey Tom," Will said, approaching his roommate. "Good holiday?"
Liberty: "Thanks girl!"

Tom: "Good thanks. We went on a cruise to the Bahamas. You?"

Henry: "That's too bad. I know he's a workaholic, but that is ridiculous."

Catherine: "You should have come with us! It would have been super fun!"

Daniel: "That's my father."

Eva: "I wish I could have. But Mom would have never let me. Not since she went and married that Howard. It's all Howard this and Howard that. Of course I couldn't go somewhere and actually enjoy my holiday, it's our first Christmas as a family!" she mocked. Howard was the man her mother had married over the summer and Eva did not get along with her stepfather. Eva couldn't be cruel about anyone else, but Howard could rile her up and get her angry. She forced herself to relax, and covered up her embarrassment by bending over, picking up her fallen glasses, wiping them clean, and sticking them on her face. "Right, sorry. I shouldn't have done that, I'm not angry at you, I shouldn't have talked to you so harshly."

Tavion: "No, I really should've."

Hunter: He pulled out a book and flopped on his bed, ignoring him.

Liberty: "Thanks girl!"

Tom: "Good thanks. We went on a cruise to the Bahamas. You?"

Rex: "No problem. I'm going to go put my stuff away." She went to their dorm room and began unpacking.

Will: "Sounds fun. Nothing much. Me and Amy are always here."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter