• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

coasters and drops

I have to say that although there are no drops, the launch on RnR makes me lose my stomach just like a drop would. If it’s the fear of heights, RnR would be fine for you, but if it’s that feeling you get on a drop, RnR totally gives me that feeling!!!! It’s just because the launch happens so quickly, I feel like half my body was left behind and I lose my breath for a second or two! I love it though!

I feel Splash M is tame....1 "big" 50 ft drop.

Space is just BTMRR in the dark, so it feels bigger but really mostly twisty curvy.

EE looks like a high drop but again deceiving as it is mostly twisty (backwards) in the dark. I don't remember any real drops.

7d is light and fun...up and down without major drops.

SDD is 7D up a level. Lots of little drops which make it fun but sometimes you feel those more!

I love TT or RnR as those to me are real coaster drops...although RnR is mostly the fast kickoff...it does go.upside down but is so smooth I don't feel anything

This is a good strategy...count to 10 and it's over. Helps with feeling in control

I used to be very afraid of the big drop in Splash, but I enjoy the rest of the ride so much that it made up for it. I tried to count the seconds in the last drop when I was there last, and I estimated about 3 seconds. You can do it!

If you don’t like feeling queasy on drops, it’s probably because you’re doing it wrong. Most people crunch up as they drop by leaning forward and bracing themselves. Don’t do that. That’s what makes you feel queasy!

Put your arms in the air and lean backwards as you drop! Opens everything up and you’ll feel MUCH better. That’s why you see other people doing it. It’s not just because it makes you look a lot cooler - it’s because it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter