Club Villain

Keep checking. We attended last night and it was awesome. Price seems high when booking but once inside you will be glad you're there!!! Food was good, drinks were good (with no lines), desserts were plentiful and character interactions were out of this world!!! All of the villains are top notch entertainers.

I am so happy you got to enjoy this!!! What a great review! Thank you so much!! I will keep my eyes open

I know the basic ingredients, but I'm looking for the recipe to make the Devious Dalmatian. We loved it so much I wanted to make it for the holidays to celebrate- anyone know the amounts of each ingredient?

I don't know the proper quantities but you could start here and have some fun trying to figure them out using trial and error.
View attachment 210993
I knew the ingredients...and oddly, some pics of the ingredient list have pineapple juice included and others don't. Would love to know how much of each to use- the liqueur was a little pricey to experiment too much...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter