Club Villain

A discount is now available for select Club Villain events for Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club Members and Cast Members. Discounted tickets are $99 (including tax and gratuity) on select dates from now through January 28, 2017. To book the experience, Annual Passholders should call the Disney Reservation Center at 407-WDW-DINE; Disney Vacation Club Members should call Member Services at 800-800-9800
If you already bought the package you can call and have the difference reimbursed

A discount is now available for select Club Villain events for Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club Members and Cast Members. Discounted tickets are $99 (including tax and gratuity) on select dates from now through January 28, 2017. To book the experience, Annual Passholders should call the Disney Reservation Center at 407-WDW-DINE; Disney Vacation Club Members should call Member Services at 800-800-9800
If you already bought the package you can call and have the difference reimbursed

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

MargaretHamiltoninTheWizardOfOz.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, why?
I had just accepted there would be no discount our trip ...
And booked the Monorail Progressive Dinner for the next trip.

.......... do you know which dates? ..............

And the AP page says this on google ...

Passholder discount tickets must be purchased in advance. ... gratuity) to Club Villain at Disney's Hollywood Studios for shows November 4, 2016 to January 31, ..

Then I clicked and got ...

92fae1f1f0f606aa227a39f01eadd0ab-stitch.jpg

Someone Ate the Page!
Or for some other reason, the page you're looking for ...

I've been waiting for the discount to reappear. Hoping they extend the discount into February!

I've been waiting for the discount to reappear. Hoping they extend the discount into February!

I don't see Club Villain extended at all after January on the Disney site. I guess the first question is whether they will extend it all, let alone the discount (here's hoping for both!)

I've been having problems with getting to the Passholder site - anyone have a better link that won't lead me to Stitch eating the page?

I called to get the discount added for our Jan. trip.
Took 45 minutes. Dining couldn't do it because they had to cancel and rebook and it is sold out for that date.
So had to be transferred to Guest Relations.
They did the refund......I hope, it hasn't appeared on my bank site yet.

I called to get the AP discount for a Dec 24 CV and it did take them quite a while to process it -- the lady I first spoke to couldn't do it and had to get help. Spent ~10 minutes on hold while they worked it out. But in the end it worked. As far as I know, it wasn't a cancel and rebook, but rather a refund of of the difference in price.

Called DVC for the discount for our reservation on December 31. After 30 minutes of checking was told there is no DVC discount. Told since it's not on the DVC website she can't help. She only shows a discount for DVC that ended in November.

I guess I was under impression from wording that discount was only for January dates.
Getting a Discount during holidays is a huge perk!

Called DVC for the discount for our reservation on December 31. After 30 minutes of checking was told there is no DVC discount. Told since it's not on the DVC website she can't help. She only shows a discount for DVC that ended in November.
Call back! Got a refund for the difference for a party date of Dec 16th. I was switching a reservation so I am not sure how long it took to do exactly that but I got a lot done and was off the phone in no time.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'm DVC w/ an AP, but somehow missed the news. I was able to call & get a $60.00 refund on my tickets.

clear your cookies, that should work
Nope. Still seeing Stitch. Sometimes if I refresh a few times it works, but how frustrating. Had a CM on the phone today tell me he experienced the same issues. He suggested I send an email to guest services with a screenshot and see what happens. Couldn't hurt!

Club Villain -- AP & DVC discount report --

The coolest part -- I have a ressie for Club Villain on Friday the 13th in January for the 8:15 show. What a perfect night for villains! Orignially I booked this at full price.
I read about the discounts here and tried to get a refund via DVC for the lower price. No luck there. The discounts were not showing up at all for DVC or AP. I let it go figuring it was limited in some way and I didn't qualify.

Fast forward to other reports about getting the discount here I gave it another shot. I tried DVC again and after numerous holds (great attempt from the person on the phone) they couldn't find anything. I then tried WDW DINE and had pretty much the same negative result (again great attempts at finding it by the phone person) -- finally she forwarded me to Special Events and THAT person was able to apply the discount and refund the difference in a matter of minutes. Both discounts were available but she ended up using the DVC discount.

So, if you've tried and failed -- call the dining number and be polite but persistant and it should work out in your favor.

I'm really looking forward to this!

Last edited:
I really was wanting to attend this!! It looks SOO rad!! We're going in March and dates are not available ☹️
Keep checking. We attended last night and it was awesome. Price seems high when booking but once inside you will be glad you're there!!! Food was good, drinks were good (with no lines), desserts were plentiful and character interactions were out of this world!!! All of the villains are top notch entertainers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter