Club Villain

All four villains signed my DD's autograph book earlier this month.
Oh wow I went in May and didn't bring anything because I heard they didn't sign also didn't see anybody do it - huh well i will bring my book then this time!!!

We just booked the 12/30 8:15 CV show, but now I'm conflicted because of the Bam show! Any guesses as to what time Bam will be shown on 12/30? Looked at the December crowd calendar and it looks like the schedule only goes through 12/10. The Bam show in early December is 6:45 with a 7 pm closing. If HS is using Bam as a closing show, then we will need to change our CV to 5pm, as 12/30 is a 10pm closing (evening EMH I think). I do not want to miss Bam, and the kids don't want to miss CV!

They signed for everybody when we went in May.

I really, really hope they continue to extend this. If I could go again next August, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

I am going in late August and I hope for the same!

Would you mind explaining how it's possible to miss a M&G time by checking in a little late? Since my husband and I have seen the Star Wars fireworks before, we are planning to scoot out just before it ends in order to make the starting time of the Club Villain party; but I just wanted to know what to expect if we are a few minutes late. I have character anxiety so I personally don't care much one way or the other about actually meeting and having to talk to the characters. I'm sort of a you-do-your-thing-and-I'll-just-watch kinda gal. However, my husband may not feel the same so I do not want to purposefully miss anything if it can be helped.

We did this last month. My husband and I watched the SW fireworks and then went to Club Villan. We were about 10 minutes late. It wasn't a big deal and we didn't miss anything. None of the meet and greet times started until well AFTER the start of the event.

How is the seating assigned? Based on when you reserve or check-in?

We'll be a party of three... Will we have our own table or a +1?

I'm so excited for 12/2!

I'm so excited for 12/2!
They're assigned before the party night. If there is a single, they might seat them with your family. If there aren't any singles, your family will sit alone.

I'm so excited for 12/2!

Seats are assigned. When you arrive you will be given a program and told your table number. Numbers are on the tables, once seated they took our number away.

I think it will depend on each party attendance makeup. We booked ours within hours of announcement. I would consider us 2nd row from the dance floor. We were party of three and they put a single with us. We looked to be "sold out" and I saw minimal empty seats. When my friend went as party of 2 was quite surprised that they put no one with him.

May be totally coincidence but the single they put with us was a guy about same ages of my two DS with me. With MDE they know all our ages so ............ who knows.

I'm staying at the BC and am wondering if you attend a 8PM showing of CV (where the park closes earlier than 8PM) will the Friendship boats still be running?

I'm staying at the BC and am wondering if you attend a 8PM showing of CV (where the park closes earlier than 8PM) will the Friendship boats still be running?

No, boats only run an hour after park closing, we were at a CV that ended after park closing and they had buses to all the resorts. There will be a CM instructing you which bus will run to BC. It was very orderly and efficient, we were staying at BW and were put on a bus that served all the Epcot resorts.

No, boats only run an hour after park closing, we were at a CV that ended after park closing and they had buses to all the resorts. There will be a CM instructing you which bus will run to BC. It was very orderly and efficient, we were staying at BW and were put on a bus that served all the Epcot resorts.

Thanks!

If they offer the bus that is a good option. I have the EMM hours booked (starting at 7:45 AM which I figure I'll walk to) in the morning so I'm figuring it should be a very long day. The walk back at night may be fine but it's nice to know that there is another option available.

not sure if this has been posted here. AP get CV for $99 for Nov 4th through the 19th. If you already bought your tickets call to get a refund of the difference
Thanks for this very good news! Will be calling re our NOV. 11th party.

not sure if this has been posted here. AP get CV for $99 for Nov 4th through the 19th. If you already bought your tickets call to get a refund of the difference
Good info! I will have to wait to call when I arrive, because that's when I'm upgrading to an AP.

Thanks! This saves us some money for our Nov. 19 reservation!

Just a heads up. If you're calling to get the price adjusted to the now-discounted AP rate, call Guest Services and not Disney Dining. I wasted 30 minutes on the phone with a dining rep who was confused. Finally got transferred to Guest Services and had my refund in 30 seconds. All's well that ends well -- saved $60!

But they don't do autographs, correct?

All signed for DS.

When you check in you get your "brochure" with all the info you need, menu, table number and your assigned character times. Two sided, opens up.

ClubVillain_16-029.jpg

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/03/04/guest-review-club-villain-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Hi DISers! How long is CV start to finish?? I had in mind 2hrs, but wondering now if that's right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter