Club Level FP+ at 90 days??

Guests staying at select Disney Club Level accommodations have been given the option to purchase extra FastPass+ experiences. Guests must have valid theme park admission to utilize this opportunity, which costs $50 per person per day (plus tax) for a minimum of three days, and includes the following:

• Three additional FastPass+ experiences per person, per day.
  • The ability to book these extra FastPass+ experiences 90 days in advance.
  • The ability to book these FastPass+ experiences in multiple parks.
  • The ability to select multiple FastPass+ experiences from the same tier (the exact same attraction cannot be selected more than once in advance)

Well no wonder all of the best FP+ are gone at 60 days. I am all in on Disney, but they are certainly trying to chip away at it. I didn't like when the off-site hotels got the 60-day window. This is nuts.

Well no wonder all of the best FP+ are gone at 60 days. I am all in on Disney, but they are certainly trying to chip away at it. I didn't like when the off-site hotels got the 60-day window. This is nuts.
It actually has had very little affect on 60 day availability (if any). It is a tiny fraction of guests who even have the option let alone take advantage of it. The first few days of a trip 7DMT, SDD, & FOP are going to be hard to get regardless.

The first few days of a trip 7DMT, SDD, & FOP are going to be hard to get regardless.

Because we are already competing with off-site hotel guests. This can't help. It's another money grab at the expense of those who pay (tens of) thousands to come frequently.

IIRC the Club level fastpasses were a thing before the offsite hotels got access to 60 day FP and EMH. It's been around for a while.

And as PP said the CL stuff doesn't have a big impact. You have to pay the premium for club level AND pay for the extra FP - it's a very niche group that is using this option :)

I hate the off site folks getting 60 day FP more. And think club level and deluxe (including us DVC) guests should get extra FP and/or be able to book sooner than 60 days for FREE. It should be the more you spend the more perks you get (much like cruising and being platinum). You reward the loyalty and the big spending. Now I don't think we, DVC, should get 3 extra per day AND ability to book 90 days out. But would be nice if we got, say, 4 total a day to be used at 2 parks. Or able to book 90 days out. Maybe the choice. You can book the 3 at 90 days out OR get a 4th at 60 days out with ability to split between 2 parks.

Nah, screw it...I just want them to dump FP+ and bring back the paper FP you get day of.

Because we are already competing with off-site hotel guests. This can't help. It's another money grab at the expense of those who pay (tens of) thousands to come frequently.
I’d drive myself crazy thinking each trip = DVC total cost.
When I break it down, I’m paying about $240/night (dues plus divided point cost/Mickey math, not amortized) to stay in a Poly LV studio this summer. That room had a rack rate of $850/night, it’s still $500 with a 30% discount.
And my daily price of my Gold AP will be about $30.5/day.

Both of those are a lot more than they used to be, but we are still getting a darn better deal than many.

I wouldn’t be against getting more loyalty perks, but I think we are doing OK vs the cash guests paying a lot more.

I need to check the box of club level once. Saving points as we chat!...
I have the AKV Jambo one waitlisted for June. Have 1 night 1BR and then also 2 nights studio at end of SSR stay waitlisted to try it out. Fingers crossed.

FYI, the program is not 100% exclusive to CL. Select suites at the Swan / Dolphin are eligible. Guests staying in the Poly Bungalows and WL Cabins are eligible. I believe they recently added GF Grand Villas (and maybe other resort Grand Villas?) as eligible too.

But I agree the number of guests using the program is very small relative to the overall supply of FPs.

I’d drive myself crazy thinking each trip = DVC total cost.
When I break it down, I’m paying about $240/night (dues plus divided point cost/Mickey math, not amortized) to stay in a Poly LV studio this summer. That room had a rack rate of $850/night, it’s still $500 with a 30% discount.
And my daily price of my Gold AP will be about $30.5/day.

Both of those are a lot more than they used to be, but we are still getting a darn better deal than many.

I wouldn’t be against getting more loyalty perks, but I think we are doing OK vs the cash guests paying a lot more.
My math isn't as generous. But we stay 1BR most times and have 450 points, some of which bought direct at hefty price. And our APs are only used about 10-14 days so I'm not sure what the per day cost would be...have to check. Plus we get TIW card at what, $150 now? And then all the dining. We do 1-2 TS a day including many signatures. And do the Epcot festivals...those booths really add up when just tapping that MB without a care in the world, LOL.

Oh and we had to upgrade to Plat pass because we were there at Xmas. And our 2 DDs get a pass but only can make it for like 7-9 days a year on it. Paying for meals for 4 adults too, when they are with us, is expensive.

I mean, 7DMT has a throughput of 1300-1600 riders per hour. No one should really think a majority of a day's passes are being taken at cost by Club Level. The numbers do not work.

I mean, 7DMT has a throughput of 1300-1600 riders per hour. No one should really think a majority of a day's passes are being taken at cost by Club Level. The numbers do not work.

I never said they were taking a 'majority'. Are you saying that onsite guests are taking all of the FoP FP+ and locking them out at 60+? Granted Disney IT is atrocious (another thread completely), but if it is working, I have not been able to book FoP (specifically) for our last two trips when I am right on at the 60-day window at the open (first ability to book FP+). I have had the mindset 'that's cool we'll be back'. But, it is getting worse; not better.

I never said they were taking a 'majority'. Are you saying that onsite guests are taking all of the FoP FP+ and locking them out at 60+? Granted Disney IT is atrocious (another thread completely), but if it is working, I have not been able to book FoP (specifically) for our last two trips when I am right on at the 60-day window at the open (first ability to book FP+). I have had the mindset 'that's cool we'll be back'. But, it is getting worse; not better.
I wasn't able to get it last trip either. But have gotten it other trips before. I just go right to the end of our week and book that very first thing on 60 day window.

I wasn't able to get it last trip either. But have gotten it other trips before. I just go right to the end of our week and book that very first thing on 60 day window.

I am hoping to get it for the Friday of our SB trip (Sat-Sat). Fingers crossed.

It's not that they are all booking up right at 7 am on day 60, its that multiple on site and off site hotel guests booked that fastpass 60+4, 60+5 and later days out. It forces us to take longer trips if we want the "good" fastpasses at the tail end of the trip.

It's not that they are all booking up right at 7 am on day 60, its that multiple on site and off site hotel guests booked that fastpass 60+4, 60+5 and later days out. It forces us to take longer trips if we want the "good" fastpasses at the tail end of the trip.

Or any end. Booking at the tail end was the only time one could find any availability for a 7-day trip at the 60-day mark. They had already been booked through 60+3 or 4 by the time I get to see anything. That has been my experience anyway.

I am hoping to get it for the Friday of our SB trip (Sat-Sat). Fingers crossed.
Yep. I am trying for June trip. Will just go to the last couple days and book. Might try to book it on 2 days, the last 2. Last time I had a FP for it, we couldn't make it on. Ran out of time. So I aim to book it twice. Probably a lofty goal, I know.

Yep. I am trying for June trip. Will just go to the last couple days and book. Might try to book it on 2 days, the last 2. Last time I had a FP for it, we couldn't make it on. Ran out of time. So I aim to book it twice. Probably a lofty goal, I know.

Good luck, I hope you have success!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter