Club Level FP+ at 90 days??

The FP+ selections that can be purchased by CL guests are totally separate from (and do not reduce) what's available to everyone else.

The FP+ selections that can be purchased by CL guests are totally separate from (and do not reduce) what's available to everyone else.
Well that isn't entirely true. I suspect that at some point the unsold CL FP+ are returned to the free pool or released day of. There is only so much capacity on the rides so either the 60, 30, or standby lines are put behind because of the 90 day CL FP+ (as a necessity). Though I agree it is such a small pool it really has minimal impact (and my understanding was it really wasn't all that popular except for a few things, like the nighttime spectaculars which they now restricted from CL FP+ I thought).

Is there any first hand knowledge of FP+ being available to club level guests well into the 60 day window that aren't available to all on-site guests? If yes then it would seem they remove from the pool FP+ and that is all the club level guests get access to. Or is their evidence of a club level guest being told availability doesn't exist before the 60 day date but the ride is available at 60 days? However, I just don't suspect they tell the highest paying guests sorry there is no FP+ available (because other club guests took it) then at 60 days the club level guests continually sees availability they were denied (my guess is FP+ are just one large pool, aside from the extra capacity they release day of, and Disney doesn't get this picky because they are already giving the highest paying and revenue guests priority).

Last edited:
FOP max hourly throughput is apparently around 1450/hour. So if you figure 80% of capacity is devoted to FP+, that's ~1160 per hour, or probably about 250-350 rooms making a FP+ selection.

Slinky Dog has pretty low capacity - the highest estimate I've seen is 1450/hour, with more estimates coming in right around 1k per hour.

Is there any first hand knowledge of FP+ being available to club level guests well into the 60 day window that aren't available to all on-site guests?

In our experience it was the opposite of this. We purchased the extra fast passes for 3 days of our 2018 trip. As we got closer to the 60 days we were advised that we really needed to pick our options quickly otherwise we may not be able to get them. This implies that they are part of the same pool as all other fast passes.

Can someone remind me...if you have a split stay, say 5 nights SSR and then 2 nights AKV, can you book all FP for all 7 days at the 60 day window or will you have to wait to book at 60 days for the AKV part?

Can someone remind me...if you have a split stay, say 5 nights SSR and then 2 nights AKV, can you book all FP for all 7 days at the 60 day window or will you have to wait to book at 60 days for the AKV part?

There was a thread I was following here several months ago that I think may address this. IT made a change to deal with throwaway rooms and FP+ and that affected splits stays. However, I do believe it was fixed since then and you can book FP+ across splits. ADRs remain separate, I believe (as this was not affected by the IT change). I have no firsthand experience with this because all of the speculation and reported experiences at the time caused me to rethink a split stay last Thanksgiving.

I don't know how to paste a link, but here is the thread title...
FastPass restrictions for split stays

Well today was our FP+ day for our March trip. I am very pleased with the availability we found. FoP and SDD were widely available for our days. The website and app were still atrocious, but we did get everything in our plans.

Well today was our FP+ day for our March trip. I am very pleased with the availability we found. FoP and SDD were widely available for our days. The website and app were still atrocious, but we did get everything in our plans.
That’s awesome, very happy for you! I wasn’t able to get FoP or SDD on our last trip, this gives me hope😎

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter