Club 33 first visit

Glad to see all the positive comments about Club 33. We have enjoyed dining in many nice places over the years but, none have the reputation that Club 33 has. :tinker:

Glad to see all the positive comments about Club 33. We have enjoyed dining in many nice places over the years but, none have the reputation that Club 33 has. :tinker:
It was amazing. Monday my wife sent me a text "at this time last week we were having drinks in the lounge". I miss it so much and it's been a week. Can't wait to go back. After saving up of course lol

The wife contacted Club 33 last week about possible membership. She was given all the information needed and I believe she is #873 on the waiting list to apply for membership(or something like that).
The father-n-law is retired from a very successful career in business, politics, and is still active in one of the groups that does a lot for children with medical problems. He likes to brag about how he can get in most of the exclusive private clubs in DC or anywhere in the US with a phone call to the right person. The last time he bragged about it, I asked him how many times he had been to Club 33. He tried to change the subject, so I asked him again how many times he had been there. He never has been in the club. I tease him a lot about that now:hyper2:

You have to be a member to buy. There are some on ebay, don't know how much the price from buying them in the club. To bad they did not have them back in the 90's , I only went in there once with relatives whose boss took us for there wedding.

We have eaten there about 4 times over the last few years and have never required them to be there to buy things out of the glass case, maybe things have changed"

We have eaten there about 4 times over the last few years and have never required them to be there to buy things out of the glass case, maybe things have changed"

There are a few items in the case that are indicated as "Members Only." So a non-Member visitor would not be able to buy them (the Member would have to be there to buy the item for them). The Dooney and Bourke purses were one of those items.

The brown version of the purse was members only until last month. When we were there, the CM said they were being discontinued, which I guess is why they are now available to be purchased by anyone that is inside the club, to clear the inventory. They are releasing a new Club 33 50th Anniversary version Dooney and Bourke that I'm sure will be limited to Members only.

There are a few items in the case that are indicated as "Members Only." So a non-Member visitor would not be able to buy them (the Member would have to be there to buy the item for them). The Dooney and Bourke purses were one of those items.

The brown version of the purse was members only until last month. When we were there, the CM said they were being discontinued, which I guess is why they are now available to be purchased by anyone that is inside the club, to clear the inventory. They are releasing a new Club 33 50th Anniversary version Dooney and Bourke that I'm sure will be limited to Members only.
Wonder when the new purse will come out

I have to say last night was amazing at Club 33. My family and I had a blast celebrating our special day along with Disneyland's birthday. Hanging out in the lounge was awesome. Such fun tings going on in there and hope to return someday. The food was amazing and drinks were great. For the gentleman that is following this thread that came up and introduced himself (sorry can't remember name due to being in a daze from the experience) thank you. You are a kind man that made our night even more enjoyable.
You're welcome. Glad you had a great time.
Wonder when the new purse will come out
Tomorrow :goodvibes
getImage-2.gif.jpeg

You are totally correct, but we have a number of those items also. Alway a fun place

Jack

Our lunch at Club 33 last Tuesday was amazing - everything was so delicious, especially the duck appetizer and the peach upside down cake.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to buy one of the old style purses - it sold out the day before I was there and they had 2 women trying to buy the 1 purse. They said it took about 40 minutes for the women to decide which one got to actually buy it.

I'm hoping I will one day be able to go to Club 33 again, but if I don't, at least I have memories from this visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter