Club 33 first visit

Yes you are allowed to take pictures inside. I believe you can also ask your hostess for a small tour. When I went the host was new so we didn't get as much info as I thought we would. Be prepared for a VERY pricey meal. For our table of 4 we spent over $600. You can also purchase souvenirs from Club 33 before or after your meal. They have a small case of items for sale. I went with the Christmas ornament of the old door.

Be sure to check out the bathrooms are they are very ornate. All I can think of at the moment. Hope you have a good time!

A few food pics if you need inspiration on what to order... Not sure if they will have the same menu since it's now summer time and we went in March.

Course 1: Shaved American Prosciutto, Persimmons, Cranberry-Hazelnut Relish
Course 3: Sage Pumpkin Ravioli, Country Braised Greens, (Not pictured poached quail egg)
Entree: Vegetarian: Grilled Acorn Squash, Wild Rice Almonds Pilaf, Winter Vegetables
Dessert: Lemon Semifreddo, Citrus Soup, Passion Fruit, Tangelo Sorbet (HIGHLY recommend! It was sooo good.)

Attachments

• Course 1.jpg
    Course 1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Course 3.jpg
    Course 3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Entree.jpg
    Entree.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Dessert.jpg
    Dessert.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 45
are the restrooms that cool for people to take pictures in lol

Yes, they actually are! The women's room is very pretty inside, and I heard that the men's room is also very nice, but very different in its own way. For example, the women's restroom is bright and flowery, while the men's restroom I heard is darker in color with different theming.

Have fun! Its an honor to be able to visit Club 33, especially right now since it is Club 33s, 50th anniversary.
Kriss :tink:

A few pictures from the women's bathroom. (There was no one else in there at the time.)
Members have told me photography in the restrooms is prohibited, and rules violations by guests can result in penalties for the host member.
Some members don't make guest reservations, since guest behavior can jeopardize their membership.

Members have told me photography in the restrooms is prohibited, and rules violations by guests can result in penalties for the host member.
Some members don't make guest reservations, since guest behavior can jeopardize their membership.

We weren't told anything about not being able to take pictures in the restroom. Nor is there any kind of signage stating that pictures of the bathroom are prohibited. I wasn't trying to break the rules.

I do very highly doubt I will ever be able to go back to Club 33 (not because of the pictures), but because of the fact that i'm not the one who knew a member. Also because I thought the whole experience was a little underwhelming for the amount of money required.

Pblack.... since you seem so open to sharing... was the meal cost for ur group exorbitant in ur opinion... or were you talking the membership earlier?
(If you'd prefer not to share or don't know, no worries. )
I'm just quite curious...it's not a question I'd typically ask, lol...
Interesting pix, thx for sharing!

Pblack.... since you seem so open to sharing... was the meal cost for ur group exorbitant in ur opinion... or were you talking the membership earlier?

When I went it was $109ish a person for the 5 course meal. Alcohol is extra. Out the door you're looking close to 150 after tip and everything

My favorite thing I learned when I went in early May was that I could get dessert for every course. I ended up getting three desserts and an entree. You can mix and match to your heart's delight with all but entrees (only one entree). Salad, appetizer, and dessert are all fair game, though.

The lavender water was amazing. I'm still surprised I liked it.

It was also technically my birthday that week and our waiter brought me out a little gift bag with treats and a birthday card signed by Club 33 staff. They really go above and beyond to make it a special experience.

$150/person is a good rough guesstimate. That's what it was when I went for lunch. Between tax, tip, and drinks on top of meal it does add up. I didn't even get an alcoholic beverage, but I did get this amazing drink I can't remember the name of right now. I'll upload the menu pictures I have later.

Yes, they actually are! The women's room is very pretty inside, and I heard that the men's room is also very nice, but very different in its own way. For example, the women's restroom is bright and flowery, while the men's restroom I heard is darker in color with different theming.

Have fun! Its an honor to be able to visit Club 33, especially right now since it is Club 33s, 50th anniversary.
Kriss :tink:[/QUO

We are going on a very special day. Not only will it be Disneyland's birthday but it's also the 4th anniversary we brought our son home from Korea that we adopted. We are a Disney family. My wife and I got married at Disneyland Hotel rose garden in 97. Hungout at cactus jacks ate at monorail cafe. Lol. We cashed out 75% of our Disney stock to pay for our adoption and also DVC members. Club 33 is on our bucket list and very great full we can attend.

No problem! I definitely think the membership fees are outrageous, but i was referring to our meal. It was 120 a person for the 5 course meal. Plus any drinks you have... which we felt like we had to do since you can't have alcohol anywhere else in Disneyland. I have no regrets with the money we spent since i feel like we really spent it on the experience and not the food. But if we ever had the chance again i dont believe i would take it. Unless we could eat at salon nouveau (sp?) Then we would give it another shot.

The 5 course dinner just really wasnt our style, felt a little out of place, and had a cast member that made us feel really awkward. It's definitely a once in a lifetime thing if you were to ever get the chance, which is why we did it, and why we dont regret it.

Hope that answered your question!

My favorite thing I learned when I went in early May was that I could get dessert for every course. I ended up getting three desserts and an entree. You can mix and match to your heart's delight with all but entrees (only one entree). Salad, appetizer, and dessert are all fair game, though.

The lavender water was amazing. I'm still surprised I liked it.

It was also technically my birthday that week and our waiter brought me out a little gift bag with treats and a birthday card signed by Club 33 staff. They really go above and beyond to make it a special experience.

$150/person is a good rough guesstimate. That's what it was when I went for lunch. Between tax, tip, and drinks on top of meal it does add up. I didn't even get an alcoholic beverage, but I did get this amazing drink I can't remember the name of right now. I'll upload the menu pictures I have later.

I totally wish i would have known that! I totally would have had more than one dessert.

Edited: Pictures of the bathrooms are prohibited. They can get members suspended, which means they can't make reservations or use their membership. The women's restroom is very nice. Bright and ornate. The men's bathroom is more like a den, complete with book facades.

During the last days of the "old club" with the Thrones, women got to see the men's room and men got to see the womens! A member friend blocked the entry to the Men's room so my daughters could check it out. A gentleman was waiting to enter and I don't think he believed the male friend when he said 2 ladies were in the men's room, when out walked my daughters and my daughter's hearing dog. It was so popular (and not sanctioned) that when when the "new club" premiered the day prior to actual opening, they actually included tours of both bathrooms.

Last edited:
I would suggest you remove these photos of the bathroom as it is in violation of the Club rules. Disney management watches specifically for these and they do watch site like this.

This is why members don't like to make reservations for people they don't know. You may not have known you were violating the rules, but even after being advised it was against the rules, your excuse is you won't be going back so you don't care. The fact is, members have received suspensions because of this exact thing. YOU may not know who the member was, but you have given some information that the club can use to chase this down. YOU won't get suspended, it is the member who will.

please tell me when i said i dont care? I would never want something to happen to the member who got us in. I was advised by someone on here that its supposedly against the rules to take pictures of the bathroom, but obviously thats already been done and not something that i can take back. I was not advised that i need to take them down.

We are going on a very special day. Not only will it be Disneyland's birthday but it's also the 4th anniversary we brought our son home from Korea that we adopted. We are a Disney family. My wife and I got married at Disneyland Hotel rose garden in 97. Hungout at cactus jacks ate at monorail cafe. Lol. We cashed out 75% of our Disney stock to pay for our adoption and also DVC members. Club 33 is on our bucket list and very great full we can attend.
Congratulations. We will be there too! Feel free to take all the photos you wish, go out on the balcony and take pics there too. Like a few of us have mentioned, no pics in the bathrooms. Check out Alfred the vulture. He is awesome. If you are with your member sponsor, I hope you can also visit the lounge. The wine alley is awesome.

Look thru the souvenir case. They just opened the Dooney Club 33 purses to non-members, they are gorgeous. There are a lot of neat items at various price ranges. Some are members only, but most are open to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter