Club 33 first visit

They are? I thought they seemed to be about $100 higher than the other Disney Dooneys
I just double checked with my daughter. The prices were the same as the POTC Dooneys and the 60th celebration Dooneys. The crossbodies were $198 and satchels were $298. Didn't compare the weekender.

They are? I thought they seemed to be about $100 higher than the other Disney Dooneys

Just checked the tags on my Club 33 pieces.
Zip Zip handbag $298
Weekender $498
Wallet $208

I have no idea how these prices compare to other Dooneys. Louis Vuitton is my handbag/accessory go to brand so the Dooney prices were very reasonable in comparison!

dsny1mom

Zip Zip handbag $298
Weekender $498
Wallet $208

I have no idea how these prices compare to other Dooneys. Louis Vuitton is my handbag/accessory go to brand so the Dooney prices were very reasonable in comparison!

dsny1mom
My wife better stay away from this then

I want a Dooney Club 33 bag. Since I have no way to getting into Club 33, does that mean there's no way I can buy a bag?

Zip Zip handbag $298
Weekender $498
Wallet $208

dsny1mom

Hopefully we can post outside links, but these are the retail prices for other Disney Dooney items (from Disney Store):
https://www.disneystore.com/dooney-bourke/mn/1000812/

Letter Carriers and Crossbodys go from $158-198 (depends on whether it is nylon or leather)
Wallets go for $158-198 (depends on whether it is nylon or leather)
Zip Satchels go for $248-268 (again, depends on fabric/material)

As I seem to recall, the Club 33 bags are leather so it's not as far off as I thought (I thought they were about $100 more than regular Disney Dooneys).

Last edited:
There are some on ebay. YIKES

The description says they are only sold to club 33 members.

I want a Dooney Club 33 bag. Since I have no way to getting into Club 33, does that mean there's no way I can buy a bag?
You have to be a member to buy. There are some on ebay, don't know how much the price from buying them in the club. To bad they did not have them back in the 90's , I only went in there once with relatives whose boss took us for there wedding.

I googled the bathrooms to get a taste of the forbidden fruit. If that toilet w/ the screen is really there, it would give me the heebie-jeebies, because all I can see is a germ trap! Personally, I prefer the Carthay Circle bathrooms, and they are my hubby's go-to spot for some fancy alone time.

I googled the bathrooms to get a taste of the forbidden fruit. If that toilet w/ the screen is really there, it would give me the heebie-jeebies, because all I can see is a germ trap! Personally, I prefer the Carthay Circle bathrooms, and they are my hubby's go-to spot for some fancy alone time.
No, the thrones are long gone. The women's room is gorgeous. Cathay bathrooms are nice.

There are some on ebay. YIKES
The description says they are only sold to club 33 members.
This design is being offered to non-members, likely to clear excess inventory for a new design.
More of these might appear on eBay, perhaps with a lower markup...
img_8084-jpg.248462

5 days away and getting a little nervous. Kinda like the feeling I get when I stay at VGF
What time is your reservation? I think I have a current lunch menu.

Oh, the corn soup they have is excellent. And the Peach Upside Down dessert is close to life changing!!!!!!

This design is being offered to non-members, likely to clear excess inventory for a new design.
More of these might appear on eBay, perhaps with a lower markup...
img_8084-jpg.248462

I just found out I may get to go next month. I wonder if they'd still have these then because I would loooove one of those!

What time is your reservation? I think I have a current lunch menu.

Oh, the corn soup they have is excellent. And the Peach Upside Down dessert is close to life changing!!!!!!

Malcon10t, would you be willing to share the lunch menu with me? If we get to go, it will be for lunch.

Hi, my husband got us in for the first time last September, for lunch on my birthday, through his company's corporate account. It was fantastic. It was also very quiet; there were only like 3 or 4 other tables while we were there, which meant we had especially attentive service. Also, I'm pretty sure there was a celebrity at another table, though not one I'm very familiar with (I don't "keep up with the Kardashians", nor their mom Kris).

Among all the other great stuff mentioned in the posts above... There is a marble-topped side table as you enter the dining area that was used in the Mary Poppins movie, at the Banks' house.

We are gluten free due to sensitivities; of course they were absolutely accommodating with that.

For pictures and a detailed account, please look at the "Birthday Bash" trip report linked in my signature. It's several posts due to lots of pictures, but all on the first page.

Don't forget to ask to walk out on the balconies!

I have to say last night was amazing at Club 33. My family and I had a blast celebrating our special day along with Disneyland's birthday. Hanging out in the lounge was awesome. Such fun tings going on in there and hope to return someday. The food was amazing and drinks were great. For the gentleman that is following this thread that came up and introduced himself (sorry can't remember name due to being in a daze from the experience) thank you. You are a kind man that made our night even more enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter