Closed Reservation For Rent Animal Kingdom Villas, Jambo House Deluxe Studio Dec 21, 22 & 23, 2021 $990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody'sRoundup

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
Confirmed reservation for three nights at AKV Jambo House in a Deluxe Studio, standard view for $990. NOV 2021 UY, Points Expire 11/30/2022.
Three nights December 21, 22 and 23, 2021, departing December 24. Villa capacity is four guests. Includes all taxes and parking. I accept PayPal (fees paid by renter). Reservation dates are firm. Confirmed reservation is non refundable. Written agreement provided.

Please PM me if interested.

Aulani, Grand Californian and AKV family since 2012 and experienced renters for over 10 years. Prior disboard rentals as recently as 2021. References available upon request.

I am very interested! What steps do I take to secure this? Thank you!

Happy to help. You will need to complete your 10 posts on Dis Boards to be approved for the conversation system (private message). Then we can chat over conversation and share our email or phone number. We are not allowed to exchange any private info publically on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter