CLOSED - Points for rent - 21 at $17.50 per point - Aulani 3, AKL 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

linbyers

Earning My Ears
CLOSED. Points for rent 21 at $17.50 per point
3 Aulani
18 Animal Kingdom Lodge
These points are from the 2022 use year and can be borrowed into my 2021 use year which is August 2021 through July 2022
They can be used collectively at any resort in the 7 month rental window
Or they can be used as home resort priority in the 11 month window
I have been a DVC member for 21 years and having been renting my points for 12 with happy renters
Any questions respond to this thread or PM following the Dis boards rules. Please read the rules of use on Dis boards when communicating to a thread
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/Thanks!

Last edited:

Hi! Could you piece together any studio stays Jan 24-26? Preference of studios are Riv, Poly, BC, & boardwalk, but I’m not picky. Just looking at hopping down for a couple of days and packing light.

Jan 24 Poly studio only resort available
Jan 25 No studios available in any resort
Hi! Could you piece together any studio stays Jan 24-26? Preference of studios are Riv, Poly, BC, & boardwalk, but I’m not picky. Just looking at hopping down for a couple of days and packing light.
Jan 23rd there is availability in a studio at if you have flexibility in dates
AKL Kidani
Bay Lake
Riviera
OKW

Right now Riviera and Poly available the 24th
Do you want me to grab one of those before it’s gone
Then work on the 25th

Ok it is reserved
Can you access the private messaging so you can give me your name, address, phone and email
Not allowed to put that info on the public thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter