*CLOSED* 293 SSR points for rent $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos29

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello,
We have 293 SSR points to rent @ $18 per point.
The use year, Sept. '23 and Sept '24
We would prefer to rent all in one transaction. Larger transactions will be prioritized.
We have rented several times in the past. We will provide a rental agreement. We will take Venmo or Zell as payment.
Please direct message us with the following...

• Preferred resort
  • Dates
  • Number of guests
Thanks for your interest

Last edited:
The only availability for the entire stay is a 1 bedroom Villa at SSR for 192 points. Please let me know if you are interested.
Kevin

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-02 4.23.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-02 4.23.15 PM.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 3

Hi! I’m looking for a studio at any resort 10/27/23 until 10/31/23 or just the last 2 nights

Hi! I’m looking for a studio at any resort 10/27/23 until 10/31/23 or just the last 2 nights
Hello and thanks for your interest.
Currently there are no studios available in any resort.
I was able to find a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Spring Resort for 10/29-31 if you are interested.

Kevin

Hello,
We have 418 SSR points to rent @ $18 per point.
We would prefer to rent all in one transaction. Larger transactions will be prioritized.
We have rented several times in the past. We will provide a rental agreement. We will take Venmo or Zell as payment.

• Preferred resort
  • Dates
  • Number of guests
Thanks for your interest.

Kevin & Lori
We are looking for Studio December 4-8. Preferred is Boardwalk, AK, Old Key West , SS

We are looking for Studio December 4-8. Preferred is Boardwalk, AK, Old Key West , SS
Hello,
I am sorry to say there is no availability for any resort or room type for those dates.

Kevin

Looking to rent a one bedroom with a roll in shower for 10/26-10/31. SS or OKW but open to others.

Hello,

• Preferred resort
  • Dates
  • Number of guests

Kevin & Lori
I’m looking to rent Feb 1-8, for two ppl. I have no idea what I’m doing…. first time renter! Thanks.

Looking to rent a one bedroom with a roll in shower for 10/26-10/31. SS or OKW but open to others.
Hello,
Unfortunately there are no one bedrooms available for those dates. I could just other room types if you like?

Kevin
I’m looking to rent Feb 1-8, for two ppl. I have no idea what I’m doing…. first time renter! Thanks.
No worries. We are here to help.
There is limited inventory for the dates you provided.
There are a few 1 bedroom villa available. I could send you the details if you would like. Please let me know.

Kevin

Hello,
Unfortunately there are no one bedrooms available for those dates. I could just other room types if you like?

Kevin

No worries. We are here to help.
There is limited inventory for the dates you provided.
There are a few 1 bedroom villa available. I could send you the details if you would like. Please let me know.

Kevin
yes, please!

Hello,

• Preferred resort
  • Dates
  • Number of guests

Kevin & Lori
Hi!

Any 2 bedrooms available Nov 10-12? 3 adults, 3 children, prefer ssr or okw but open to others.
Also open to dec 1-3 if that has more availability.

Thanks!

Hi!

Any 2 bedrooms available Nov 10-12? 3 adults, 3 children, prefer ssr or okw but open to others.
Also open to dec 1-3 if that has more availability.

Thanks!
Hello,
I am sorry to say there are no rooms available for either dates.
Kevin

yes, please!
Hello,
Here are the 1 beedroom villas available for the dates you selected
SSR 1 bedroom standard view 206 points
SSR 1 bedroom prefered view 234 points

Let me know if either of these work for you. I will help you with any questions you may have.

Thanks for your intrest,

Kevin

Hello,
We have 293 SSR points to rent @ $18 per point.

• Preferred resort
  • Dates
  • Number of guests
Thanks for your interest
Bump. Points still available.

Hello and thanks for your interest.
Currently there are no studios available in any resort.
I was able to find a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Spring Resort for 10/29-31 if you are interested.

Kevin
Thank you for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter