• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed - 202 points for rent for use by 7/31/18, $13.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite a few choices if you want a one or two bedroom. Preferences?

Preferably a 2 bedroom but 1 bedroom would work too. What resorts have availability? We like something nicer, more updated. Seems like some DVC resorts, Saratoga, haven’t been updated in awhile.

What studio availability is there for Friday, June 22 - Sunday, June 24 - 2 nights? Thank you. I would consider two different resorts if necessary for availability since i'm just extending an existing week-long reservation where I won't be switching that entire time.

Preferably a 2 bedroom but 1 bedroom would work too. What resorts have availability? We like something nicer, more updated. Seems like some DVC resorts, Saratoga, haven’t been updated in awhile.
Sending you a PM

Hi, we’re long time owners (since 1998) who have enjoyed many DVC vacations but don’t go as much as when the kids were young. I have rented to many people via this board, many of whom I’m pleased to say are repeat renters, and I have a contract I use that sets forth everything. I currently have 118 BWV points and 84 OKW points available for rent or transfer that expire July 31. Looking for $13.50 per point.

Looking for a studio at old key west or Saratoga springs July 30th - august 5

Looking for availability 10/5 - 10/10. We would prefer to stay at boardwalk, beach or yacht club if possible.

Looking for a studio at any resort June 16th to 23rd. very flexible with dates, just looking at end of June in general. thank you

Looking for a studio at old key west or Saratoga springs July 30th - august 5
They both have full availability Susan. Let me know if you'd like to proceed. You'll have to get 10 posts in for us to exchange a Private Message to continue outside of this forum, though ... we're not supposed to post phone or email addresses in this forum.

Nevermind, nothing available in either resort for any type of room beyond just one night

SSR Standard (155), SSR Preferred (180) and AKV Kidani Standard (160) all have full availability. Let know if you’d like to proceed

SSR Standard (155), SSR Preferred (180) and AKV Kidani Standard (160) all have full availability. Let know if you’d like to proceed

Hello there - I am interested in potentially proceeding. I saw in your previous threads you offer references, how would I go about obtaining those. Also, what are your payment options.

I am interested in AKV (160)

Thanks in advance

Any studios available June 23-27 2018 at AKV, BLT, BCV, Poly, GFV, CCV?

Dates are flexible into July. Fingers crossed :)

Hi Alena, yes, I do. I would ask them to email you so you could correspond directly. So what I normally would do now is say I'll send you a private message so we can exchange email and phone, but it looks like you don't have enough posts to allow for that. The rules of the board are that you need to have 10 posts to PM, and also say that we're not allowed to post email addresses or phone numbers in this forum (I already was warned for doing so in a similar situation with someone else earlier up this thread). The posting of the rule is at the beginning of the rent trade board forum, and they suggest posting 10 posts in a test thread ... https://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/. I look forward to you getting to the threshold and continuing with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter