Closed - 202 points for rent for use by 7/31/18, $13.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for a studio at either Poly or Copper Creek, June 24th-28th, for four people, 2A/2C

Are you willing to transfer or are you just looking to rent? If so, am I correct that these would be August 2017 UY? Are they bankable?

Hi, we’re long time owners (since 1998) who have enjoyed many DVC vacations but don’t go as much as when the kids were young. I have rented to many people via this board, many of whom I’m pleased to say are repeat renters, and I have a contract I use that sets forth everything. I currently have 118 BWV points and 84 OKW points available for rent or transfer that expire July 31. Looking for $13.50 per point.
Hi looking for a studio 4/11-4/18. Any availability? Thanks!

Hi, I’m looking for a one bedroom or studio at bcv ( probably a long shot ) or possibly 1 bedroom at bwv for five nights ( our dates are flexible ) starting May 31 up untill June 10th. Thank you!

I am looking for 30 points to rent a studio at Old Key West on June 7-9th. As of right now the room is available.

Thanks

Hi, we’re long time owners (since 1998) who have enjoyed many DVC vacations but don’t go as much as when the kids were young. I have rented to many people via this board, many of whom I’m pleased to say are repeat renters, and I have a contract I use that sets forth everything. I currently have 118 BWV points and 84 OKW points available for rent or transfer that expire July 31. Looking for $13.50 per point.
Hello! I am looking to rent points for SSR standard or preferred June 8-11. Is this something that you could help me with? Thanks!!

Hello! I am looking to rent points for SSR standard or preferred June 8-11. Is this something that you could help me with? Thanks!!
A preferred view studio and both category 1 bedrooms are available. I don't want to do this here, and don't think you can PM yet, so email me at black.brad@comcast.net if you want to continue

Hi, I’m looking for a one bedroom or studio at bcv ( probably a long shot ) or possibly 1 bedroom at bwv for five nights ( our dates are flexible ) starting May 31 up untill June 10th. Thank you!
Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter