Closed - 202 points for rent for use by 7/31/18, $13.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there - I am interested in potentially proceeding. I saw in your previous threads you offer references, how would I go about obtaining those. Also, what are your payment options.

I am interested in AKV (160)

Thanks in advance

**** EDIT

I think we are going to have one less traveler with us, so we are interested in the SAME dates, but a Studio

That unfortunately changes things ... hardly any availability at all. Three nights at AKV Kidani (4/23-25) is the most consecutively.

Full availability at SSR only. Others are a spotty night here & there
I just noticed the second part about into July. The second week (week of 7/8) looks to have the most availability overall. If you get to your 10 posts and PM I can send you some availability charts later today

I just noticed the second part about into July. The second week (week of 7/8) looks to have the most availability overall. If you get to your 10 posts and PM I can send you some availability charts later today

Hi DVCBrad,

Believe I’m up to 10 now. I’d love to look at some additionally dates :)!

Thanks!

Hi! Looking to add on one night to our trip... June 16th, 2018 (studio) preferably at BLT or Poly. Thanks in advance!

Hello. Looking for a 2 bedroom 7/14-7/21/18 anywhere in WDW, BCV, BWV, OKW, SSR are the priority order. TIA!

Good Morning,
I am looking for a 2 bedroom on April 3 and April 4th 2018. Do you see any availability?
Thank you,
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca, nothing available at all on that one, not even SSR. A bit surprising
Thank you for checking. The only thing I have found is BRV @ WL on the 3rd now. It changes so quickly. Currently we have to move off-site for the last two nights (april 3 & 4) due to no vacancy onsite.

Thank you for checking!!
-Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter