christmas elves anyone?

Our elves are Skeeter Jingle Peppermints (His twin sister, Penelope Twinkle Peppermints lives with my neices and nephew) our new elves this year are Elvin Jingles and Miss Trixie :)

And can I say this is so funny. When I was in HS I had a friend named Skeeter and he was a big bowl of trouble. Always getting into mischief! LOL

We went to Grandpa's for Christmas lunch w/ family..and we came home to the new Boggle game!! The reindeer were in the tree....

Grinch and Bah Humbug were here being their name sakes.. DH nipped it in the bud immediately and sent them back to the Yeti's house!

Were there gnaw marks on the remotes? LOL

I got a brand new sleigh at Grandpa's today... they will be doing a test run tomorrow night w/ the reindeer.. tonight.. is.... cinnamon rolls for breakfast!!!! :)

Nope, but there were candy Santas & Penguins that left chocolate smudges on everything. :lmao:

Will you be making the rolls or just have the stuff out and ready? Oh and rolls from scratch or a can?

Aw Man - now *I* want cinnamon rolls...I'll be dreaming about them all night:rotfl:

I started a blog for Gamma

http://gammapolaris.wordpress.com/

I am up to day eleven. Not sure if I will get the last two days in tonight or not.

They are about the same as what I have posted here, only all in one place. :thumbsup2

Gamma would love for her elf friends to stop by and say hi.

I hope its ok if I post in the thread on the family board and this one :)

Our weekend at my grandma's was really fun, we made TONS of bake goods, and I do mean TONS, I thought we'd made about 17 dozen cookies but then when I was typing it out on my facebook page I realized it was more like 30 LOL 16 hours of rolling out cookie dough, cutting them out, baking them and a few other goodies :) 7 hours of decorating. Kids LOVED IT!

As for the elves... they made them selves right at home at Grams, and I must say Grams was ABSOLUTELY amazed at those three cute little guys full of mischief, she kept saying things like where ever did you, and the kids would say Grams the ELVES did it... LOL. She loved the decorated step ladder so much that she decided to put it on the end table in front of her window where she normally displays a very small Christmas tree, so she can enjoy it through the holidays. SOOOO glad I found this thread before going there!

Here are a few pictures and notes about the mischief Skeeter, Trixie and Elvin caused down at Grams!

DAY 12

Friday The elves went with us for our anual baking weekend at Great Grams. They were devistated when we got there and she did NOT have a single Christmas decoration up. They searched high and low for her Christmas tree, and finally decided there was too much stuff that they'd NEVER find a tree. Instead they brought up a little step ladder from the basement and did their best to decorate it to look just LIKE a tree!

14352_220751501788_694821788_4129464_6380691_n.jpg

DAY 13

SATURDAY Skeeter, Elvin and Trixie spent all day watching Grams and Zack play cards while mom, PD and L cut out cookies and baked them. They decided to try their hands at a game after everyone went to bed

14352_220751506788_694821788_4129465_4957435_n.jpg

Skeeter listening to Z's mp3 player while he kept score durring their card game

14352_220751526788_694821788_4129467_7415225_n.jpg

Elvin checking out the hand Skeeter just delt him

14352_220751536788_694821788_4129468_2435704_n.jpg

Trixie deciding what cards she should play while she enjoys a few cracker crumbs.

14352_220751541788_694821788_4129469_7166435_n.jpg

DAY 14

Skeeter, Elvin & Trixie brought the kids new tooth brushes since they had a pretty high sugar intake with all the cookies and frosting they sampled, they wanted to make sure the kids teeth stay clean and bright :)

14352_220788376788_694821788_4129601_4225220_n.jpg

Well, the cinnamon rolls were delayed... DS9 was up and atom today... any other day is takes a few extra minutes....
Today, I'm sitting out all my sn*wmen decorations in the dining room & the elves will hide among them, this will be a very easy task!!! I have a ton of sn*wmen to set up.

Tonight will be panty & boxer raid...

Today the elves left us new ornaments, they were hanging in the tree with them...

Tonight??? they have been too good lately.. .something needs to give!

oooh those bad elves! I leave to go grocery shopping and what do they do? they "wrapped" kate's bed, pillow and computer in wrapping paper and tp'd her room.... she won't be pleased when she gets home from school this afternoon.... at least they left her an i tunes gc eh? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter