christmas elves anyone?

Today was a panty/boxer raid... The goofy elves got themselves stuck on the ceiling fan in the boxers/panties...

My DS9 had a fit! He was shocked.... He found cracker crumbs on the floor leading to the ceiling fan area... looked up all dazed and confused and was laughing hysterically at the scene.....

Sorry no photos of this one online.

Gamma and Sirius had wrapped up the boys' books for school.

:rolleyes1 My Eldest should have been a blonde. He gets to school, looks inside and sees the wrapping paper and thinks he doesn't have his books. :rotfl2: He comes home and wants to know what I did with his stuff and who do these presents belong too. :rotfl2: I told him to read the tags. They got your name on them.

Little Bit saw his "presents" before he left for school. He too didn't get it at first. He's like :eek: Whoa there, what are these. :rotfl2: His little face fell when he saw they were just his books.

Guess Gamma is going to have to break out the white chocolate snowmen tonight to make up for it.

We won't be bringing Gamma and Sirius to the ILs house. They won't appreciate the mischief and I don't want to just doing boring stuff there.

We woke up this morning to the 9 reindeer harnessed (sp) together and the elves were all in a new wooden sleigh! It's still sitting in the middle of the floor... it looks so cute and all 5 elves fit in comfortably!!

Tonight they are tp'ing the bathroom, green toliet water and writing on the mirror.. crush, need to ck that dry erase marker will work on that....

:thumbsup2 The magic of Disney is everywhere.

I have staged photos of her hiding on DH for when we are gone. Whether or not I can get him to update my blog? :confused3 Yeah, I'm not thinking so either. :rotfl2:

I do have her saying good by to Mickey.

100_4753.jpg

He got dressed up for the occasion. Just don't tell Minnie. :rolleyes1

well no idea what the elves are doing tonight, but if we really get 2ft of snow tomorrow.... they are so going sledding. :)

Well, I'd love to see the sledding photos!!!

Crap, I need to do the photo snap shots.. I'll have to have DH take the little one out and the older ones can help me w/ the session!

the elves are going out with a bang tonight... not sure what I'm doing but it's gonna be big. :)

Our elves are 1/2 packed... we are getting photos again tonight... The reindeer are being fed one more time for their return home!!! The elves are having Christmas Eve dinner with us.. .which reminds me.. I need to get in gear and get the side dishes going!
Everyone have a Merry Christmas...

all over til next year. :) elves, reindeer, etc packed up, notes added to my elf idea book for next year... (this thread now bookmarked for next year just in case... :) )

I'm ordering photos by the weekend to do the 2009 Elfcapade book.
I need to update more ideas.... :) Looking forward to next year... I have the elves, reindeers, and supplies all where I can find them quickly!

just updated my notebook with different categories:

elf mischief, elf idea websites, elf crafts, and then the random letters that santa send.

now I just need to print all the pages out and put them in the notebook. :)

rofl, not at all. I got the idea from magical christmas or organized christmas... here is one of the things I saved:

To Do List for Elf Notebook:

[ ] Get a clear view notebook
[ ] Print cover, spine, and dividers at Melinda's site
http://www.melindawhitehead.com/HolidayNotebooks.htm

[ ] Create and Elf Names list....mine are already named but we can always use them and I can weave some into the Magic Elf stories
[ ] Elf Gift Ideas list

Elf Names: be sure and add your to this thread...along with your to do list:

Bernard,
Jingle
Bell

Elf Gift Ideas:

Arrive with a new Chrismtas DVD...any ideas for any out byt December 1st?
Book
Nativity set pieces to be added along the way
Special Elf Hot Chocolate (plain old hot chocolate with an Elf Label!!!

Week of November 11th

{ } Work on Elf letters: Collect samples and Write some

{ } ELf Mischief Ideas: Start, add to, or refine the elf mischief ideas.

{ } Print the Elf Celebration Ideas 1-6 Each thread is a different theme. Add to them as desired

I just used a cereal box (to make a cover) and then bought page protectors and 3 ring binder rings to hold everything together. cut the cereal box up to get 2 covers (front/back) and then just covered that with xmas paper. a 3 ring binder would do the trick as well. :)

OOOH!! I really like that.... now to find a binder... OOOH! I have a nice big ol' green one from the old magnetic sheet albums... I have page protectors in it, just hanging out! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter