Christmas Challenge - Healthy for the Holidays! (UPDATED 12/25)

I officially lost another pound this week, so I'm at 8/10. With all the big meals planned for this week it's could be tough to make the goal, but I'm sooooooo close.

frogmommy said:
I officially lost another pound this week, so I'm at 8/10. With all the big meals planned for this week it's could be tough to make the goal, but I'm sooooooo close.

Congrats on your loss!!! :cool1: You are doing awesome - only two pounds to go!!! :wizard: PD for a great week - you can do it!!!! :cheer2:

Everyone is doing such a great job!!!! :banana:

I'm stuck right now at the halfway mark....5/10.
Don't know if I can get down the other half by Christmas, maybe by New Year's Eve. I have so much to do this week as I am sure all of you do. I was hoping to finish painting my bathroom this weekend but that didn't happen. I have been looking at a half painted room since Thanksgiving as I just cannot get to it without interruptions. Oh well.....I may have to lock that door on Christmas day.
I want to get on the treadmill this morning but I need to get out and get some shopping done. So........Target here I come.

Wishing everyone a great day.

I'm down 4 pounds for this week. Don't know if I'll make my goal, but I'm coming pretty close. 11/15 for me. :cheer2:

I think my final check in for this is that I am down 2 pounds-I'm ok with that-and am almost at 1 size depending on the brand. Clothes that didn't fit in October are wearable now and that's the important thing. Now to hit the after Christmas sales and get some new goal clothes. :)

I'm down 1.5 this week! That puts me at 10.5/10! Yay!
Thanks!
Jana

jayna22 - CONGRATS ON MAKING YOUR GOAL!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

gradtchr - CONGRATS on being down 2 pounds!! :flower: And yea for clothes fitting better!! :cool1:

luvmy2sams - AWESOME JOB on losing 4 pounds!!! :banana: Keep up the great work!!! :cheer2:

Goofy Mom - YEA for maintaining right now - that's hard to do this time of year!!! ;) Hope your schedule slows down a bit and you are able to get everything done!!! :flower:

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!! We only have 4 days left!!! You can do it!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I met my goal this week...13.6/12! I was a difficult week with Christmas parties and luncheons but I made it! The next two weeks will be the tough ones as I am going to Florida...as long as I work out every day, I'll be happy with that!

Merry Christmas to all and I can't wait for the next challenge!

Andrea

Well I know I am not going to make my goal, but I am at 4/15 Better than nothing.

Congrats to all those that have made their goal! Keep up the good work

we'll i haven't lost nay more weight

so i'm still at 10/12

congrats on everyone's weight loss

and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thanks so much for doing this, I didn't make goal but I did get to have a nice Christmas 5 pounds lighter!!

Congratulations to everyone that made goal.

I stayed the same this week. 6/10 isn't too bad, it might be considered passing in some states :rotfl:

Can't wait for the next challenge! You all have been so inspiring.

:cool1: EVERYONE DID AWESOME!!!! :cool1:

Special CONGRATS to Miandrea and Jayna22 for making their goals!!! :banana:

And GREAT JOB to all of our losers - it is so hard this time of year, and you all did such a wonderful job!!! :cheer2:

I updated our first page with all the totals you posted. Please let me know if I missed anyone! I won't have access to a computer for a few days, so I'll do another update if needed next weekend. You all are so inspiring - great job!!! :cheer2:

Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a very healthy and blessed new year!!! :teeth:

Hope all had a very Merry Christmas and will have
a Happy and Healthy New Year!
This board has been a great inspiration. Please post here if
you will be starting another challenge as I would love to continue on.

Best Wishes to All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

I wish I could say that I had lost something, but I did not. For the most part, I have maintained, so I guess I won't complain too much. Hope everyone had a good holiday. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter