Chip and Dale's "Cheer Each Other On" May Exercise Challenge

35 minutes on the bike on Thursday and 45 minutes of cardio and leg work today brings me to 695/1100. Work was awful on Friday and Saturday and I just didn't have the energy to do any kind of working out on those days.

Good Morning!

Just 15 minutes for me yesterday - should have been more, but it was one of those days where I just scheduled things in the wrong order and somehow "lost" some time.

No new color changes, but here is a Chip and Dale daydream to get you through Monday:

beach.gif

Just over a week to go in the month - get those minutes in!!

35 minutes of swimming

1090/1300

I've finished the swimming portion of the month-long triathlon challenge suggested by the rec center. Last year I finished everything but biking, but it looks possible for me to complete the whole thing this year!

Last edited:
2345 minutes complete/1860 goal

There is something about thinking I will be on beach vocation in a week in my bikini isn't there? I think I will keep my goal at 1860 next month as it's more sustainable level long term but I am enjoying the buzz of being super active this month!

Good Morning, and Happy Tuesday!!
We're making up for yesterday with 4, count 'em 4, different color changes :rainbow::

:dogdance: MaleficentEvelSister is Treehouse Brown,
:Pinkbounc I (PollyannaMom) added a lucky 10 minutes for Minnie's Bow Pink,
:car: Tasha228 is at 90% and Dale's Nose Red,
:bounce: and BumbleB has reached Garden Grill Green and GOAL!

Chip-and-Dale-topiaries.jpg

This particular topiary is from a previous year, but here is the link to the current ones (along with some other Flower & Garden Festival info):

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/epcot/flower-garden-topiaries/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter