Chip and Dale's "Cheer Each Other On" May Exercise Challenge

Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. I ended up not doing the outdoor exercise I planned yesterday because of rain, but had a great day watching movies with my family. (And since "quality time" with teens is rare, I don't even feel guilty!)

One more day to add to those minutes!! If we can get 927 posted today as a team (which we have surpassed twice and come very close to once this May) we will turn pink to end the month!

I was at a horse show over the weekend, so the times are estimated (based on Fitbit)

5/26 60 minutes walking / riding

5/27 75 minutes running around / riding

5/28 60 minutes walking around / riding

5/29 60 minutes walking around / riding

5/30 50 minutes treadmill / cleaning the house

1535/1000

Update time:
5/23: 77 min, 5/24: 80 min, 5/25: 45 min, 5/26: 55 min, 5/27: 45 min, 5/28: 95 min, 5/29:65 min, 5/30: 95min.... new total: 1381/2500
At this point is very safe to say I will not hit my goal LOL

At this point is very safe to say I will not hit my goal LOL

That's OK, neither did I. (To top that off, I was about 10 minutes from red, and fell asleep watching TV last night! I should have done a yoga routine instead. :sad2: ) You, however, did make purple at the last minute!

And I finished my May triathlon challenge! 26.2 miles walked/ran; 112 miles biked; and 84 laps swum during the month!

Congrats to Sophy on this too!

:rainbow:Color changes are as follows:

LizardQueen8 - :jumping1:
scdak - :jumping1:

MaleficentEvilSister - :figment::figment::figment::figment:

"Team May"

:cheer2:That's right, we made team pink!! :cheer2:

Main Shot.jpg

Congratulations to everyone who reached goals or just got some exercise with us this month!!

I'll pop back in a day or two to catch up any stray minutes and work up final stats.

5/31 - 20 minutes walking
5/31 45 minutes riding

1600/1000 - whoop!! I don't think June will be as successful, so i shall bask in the glory that was May.

Final Stats for May:

19,227 total minutes (out of 25,075 original goal) for a team result of 77%

We did, however, have 4 people sign up and never come back to post. If I recalculate without those minutes in the team goal, I get 19,227/19,285, or 99.7%!!

9 participants attained or exceeded their personal goals, and a few blew them completely out of the water!!!

Our biggest day was 1,004 minutes - on Tuesday, May 10th.

Congratulations to a great team, and hope see you all on the June thread!!

parting shot.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!