Chip and Dale's "Cheer Each Other On" May Exercise Challenge

:rainbow: It's looking like Christmas around here instead of Memorial Day Weekend! We have a bunch of red and green color changes:

LizeardQueen8
sophy1996
scdak
chbc, and

DVCFan1994 !!!
Christmas 1.jpg Christmas 2.jpg CoolRedGreen.jpg

The team stands at 67%, with 80% of initial joiners reporting minutes throughout the month.

My own numbers over the last couple days (walking the "furballs" and some mini-trampoline time) leave me at 530/620, but I'm hoping to get at least a little closer this weekend.

I have been off of here since my trip. Let me know if there is a group for June. Thanks

There definitely will be! SarahDisney is picking it up as host next month, and said the thread will be up soon.

I have been off of here since my trip. Let me know if there is a group for June. Thanks

There definitely will be! SarahDisney is picking it up as host next month, and said the thread will be up soon.

Yes! I'm hoping to have the thread up at some point this afternoon, and I'll post a link here when I get it up. I hope to see everyone back for another fun month of exercise!

63 minute walk (little bit of running) today

Nothing else all week mostly due to a pain in my side / hip area and a couple of other issues. Might try to do something else later.

714 /1100 total

Oops! Had to correct my original post because apparently I've forgotten how many minutes are in an hour, 63 minute walk, not 103 minutes.

Last edited:
35 minutes of lower body yesterday brings me to 895/1100. Had to cut it short because I hurt my knee, so we'll see if I can do anything today, maybe some upper body work. I'm sad I'm not going to make my goal for probably the first time since I started coming here, it was expected because work was rough on me this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!