Cardiac Cubs are back, lol

Robin gets a Birthday W

Javy Mercy what a MONSTER SHOT to tie it
JHey, Of course Dueces Does a repeat 3 run dinger
Rizzo made them pay for hitting KB

upload_2019-4-24_22-16-31.jpeg
Fly the W

Last edited:
When I saw KB get hit once again, I was worried. That double was really nice and KB showed them you can't keep him down.

I’m STILL worried..that was SO close to his head again..but I think he’s pi$$ed now, they may have just woken the giant.

Lester’s back!

FYI, Javy has feasted off of Stripling in the past.....:rolleyes1

LETS GO CUBBIES!!!!!!

upload_2019-4-25_9-37-34.png

Well, two out of three ain't bad, but not great. On to Arizona.
I’m just fine with it, I mean yeah, the sweep would have been amazing but getting the series against the Dodgers is always a good thing. AZ just handed Pittsburgh a 4 game sweep and Greinke was crazy good today. Glad we are missing him

B522048D-E310-46ED-9452-6FF0D1D4E695.jpeg Sorry guys! Came home at 1:15 and was at work at 8:30. No time to share. I met up with 2 friends who are also huge Disney fans. We’re all planning a trip in mid October together. I figure my season ticket partners can hold down the fort until I get home.

What a great game! We certainly needed that insurance run. I chatted with an employee on my way out and mentioned it was my birthday and she gave me this sticker!

9:40PM start tonight. I hate West Coast games. If I'm lucky, I'll get to bed by 1AM.

Len did it again. He starts talking about Darvish having no runs and before he finishes his talk, Peralta hits a home run.

Boteload of dinger’s tonight! The Bote game!
Guess it just takes a 5 run lead for Darvish to get out of his head. Was night and day immediately after they put up 5.
BRYZZO drinking in that hot, dry air to heat up

How ‘bout Guard Dog Descalso? He was fired up and it carried over to his defense. Fact that he was yelling at Greinke tells me that HBP was indeed intentional
Happy 400th flying of the W, Skipper!

Let’s get the series tomorrow!

WHAT A GAME!!! Chatwood was the hero. A win and a double. Glad to see Zobrist finally come alive. Pins and needles for the last six innings.

Thank heaven Willy had the day before off! (And that it started as a day game)
KB was an unsung hero in my book yesterday, and the bullpen locking it down every time the offense decided to press harder than ever. I know Andries and Chatwood are great friends, but his “OHhhh, you’re gonna actually pitch to me smile” was a great mind game, lol...proceeds to jack a double. I see you, well played Chatty, well played.

Webster looked like he was going to pass out. I’m pretty sure Zo’s connection to faith helped lift him just enough for that grab saving Webster from rocking in a corner the rest of the season.
I was complaining about all these early days off, but I’m pretty happy about today’s, lol.

Being in second feels pretty good right now, need to pad that some and then take the series against the dirtybirds

Taylor Davis and the other starting pitchers were the only players who didn't play last night. The Diamondbacks used everyone on their team. We were lucky that Chatty could hit. His smile lit up the stadium. As did Quintana's hit. Who would've thought we had pitchers who could hit. I was expecting Lester to come in as a pinch hitter like he's done before. The team did great yesterday.

Now Tuesday's game has a 10:10 PM start. Double Yuck. If it goes extra innings, that means 2 or 3AM to get to bed.

Taylor Davis and the other starting pitchers were the only players who didn't play last night. The Diamondbacks used everyone on their team. We were lucky that Chatty could hit. His smile lit up the stadium. As did Quintana's hit. Who would've thought we had pitchers who could hit. I was expecting Lester to come in as a pinch hitter like he's done before. The team did great yesterday.

Now Tuesday's game has a 10:10 PM start. Double Yuck. If it goes extra innings, that means 2 or 3AM to get to bed.
Actually the DBacks had one not so secret weapon on their bench in Greinke~ I was sweating it out picturinghim with a walk off. Talk about pitchers who can currently rake!

For those of us willing to be Sleepless in Chicago~
Tonight’s lineup

Ok, for some reason I can’t post the image in this post:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter