• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

1*2DhKehgQISzs8ywFuqvDlg.jpeg

2 consecutive days of plucking the dirtybird’s...will there be a third? Hoping the Sunday night ESPN curse ended last season..and thankful for Pat and Ron tonight

upload_2019-5-5_21-49-46.jpeg

Plucking complete

Sinko De Birdo’s
First Place
grand Slam Series
Sweep

Also Dex is SO still Cub

We back, baby

I can’t stop smiling picturing KB saying STL is boring, then Yadi flipping his s#*t over it, and then KB twisting the dagger with that very NOT BORING GS!!!!!!

3 straight games of dingers for him..including the grand slam. He started and ended the offense for tonight’s game, lol. Good thing too as the defense has looked rather sluggish this series but the weather is absolute crap. The Marlin’s are handling it better than the Cubs!

KB and Harper having themselves a little dinger contest over the last few days. KB is in the lead ;):woohoo:
upload_2019-5-8_0-22-23.jpeg

It’s my turn to have the sick dog :(. My 13 year old standard poodle Darci started having problems about a week ago. We took her to the vet and they found a tumor :(. She has days, maybe a week or two. My DD has a final paper tonight (she’s a sophomore in college) and we’ll tell her when she gets home. She knows Darci was sick, but no one knew how sick until yesterday.

Sorry to harsh the KB walk-off buzz. Which, BTW, I called. My DH said ‘I love those 1 run wins.’ When KB was at bat with a runner on3rd. I said that I prefer 3 run wins and K-Boom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter