Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

We’re going to the game tomorrow! Unfortunately Chatty is pitching :(. Oh well, at least he’s had plenty of rest!

Last edited:
We’re going to the game tomorrow! Unfortunately Chatty is pitching :(. Oh well, at least he’s had plenty of rest!
B E A U T I F U L D A Y !!!!!!!!

Hope the Cubs pitching and Snakes offense put up nothing but eggs

Have a great time Robin, as always get the W!

Chatty was actually quite good today! I was bummed that he didn’t get the win because he certainly deserved it.
I totally agree. He was aces on the mound. Too bad Stropy ruined it for him. And Stropy got the win.

I totally agree. He was aces on the mound. Too bad Stropy ruined it for him. And Stropy got the win.

Actually the Ump ruined it. Strop threw a strike, Ump called it a ball..then BAM, dinger. However, that pitch was a cookie. Sometimes Pedro’s hurry up method can back fire.

upload_2019-4-21_20-14-1.gif

Gotta turn down the sound tonight. It's MLB special game of the night. So Costas and Smoltz tonight and they are singing 7th inning stretch. Ugh.

Congrat’s to the Bote’s! Son Sullivan has arrived! Bote May be back tomorrow already, but on paternity leave today.

Here is tonight’s Game of Throne’s lineup(I have never watched that show so :confused3)

LETS GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!

upload_2019-4-23_18-3-46.png

What a fun game!!!!!! Q was on fire, Willy clutch, Rizzo and Javy bombs...and Javy juking down the first base line, was friggin fantastic!

upload_2019-4-23_22-27-34.png

You might like GoT.

Gotta turn down the sound tonight. It's MLB special game of the night. So Costas and Smoltz tonight and they are singing 7th inning stretch. Ugh.

They actually kind of sang well I thought : )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Robin!
Hope Cole brings you the W !!!!!!

LETS GO CUBBIES!

upload_2019-4-24_17-9-41.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-24_17-14-38.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-24_17-14-38.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 4
We were able to hear the Cubs Radio on MLB At Bat instead of listening to Costas and Smoltz. And I did love Javy's slide into 1st base and Descalso's air guitar. Let's get another tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter