Chemical Alley Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan: he nodded "than will you stay with me for a while please."

Marina: "Of corse." Her mom dropped them off at Jordan's house. She told her what to say to Alex if he got mad or jealous. Jordan really needed her right now.

Jordan: getting to his apartment he got out with Marina "thank you for getting me. I'm sorry."

Ciel: He didn't recognize the number but picked it up anyways. "Hello?"

Lynn: She chuckled and carried him to an empty bed and set him down.

Jordan: getting to his apartment he got out with Marina "thank you for getting me. I'm sorry."

Marcus: he smiled up at her. "You're strong."

Marina: "Of corse. Please don't be sorry. And that promise, in case you forgot, I whacked Jon in the face with my crutch." She hoped she would get a smile out of him.

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: "um Ciel, it's Jaycee. You left your wallet at my house."

Ciel: His tone softened. "Oh. That's where it went. Is it okay if I drop by to pick it up?" he asked, a bit embarrased.

Marcus: he smiled up at her. "You're strong."

Marina: "Of corse. Please don't be sorry. And that promise, in case you forgot, I whacked Jon in the face with my crutch." She hoped she would get a smile out of him.

Jordan: "good" he said with a slight smile but it faded almost instantly. He opened the apartment door and sat down on the couch. "I've always thought he was a bad person, but this is just..." his voice trailed off.

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: "yeah, that's fine" she was doing her best to sound happier but her heart was still broken.

Ciel: "See you soon." he hung up and drove to her house. He knocked on the door.

Jordan: "good" he said with a slight smile but it faded almost instantly. He opened the apartment door and sat down on the couch. "I've always thought he was a bad person, but this is just..." his voice trailed off.

Marcus: "Y-yeah, y-ou are."

Marina: she walked in and sat next to him, placing her crutches on the floor. "It's alright. Does your mom know."

Marina: she walked in and sat next to him, placing her crutches on the floor. "It's alright. Does your mom know."

Jordan: "no" he said putting his face in his hands. He couldn't even tell if he was angry or sad. All he knew was that he hated him and he was hurt.

Doodle98 said:

Lynn: "Let's not fight about it." she smiled.

Ciel: "Uh...Thanks." he took it and put in his pocket. "Um...yeah. I hope to see you soon."

Lynn: "Let's not fight about it." she smiled.

Ciel: "Uh...Thanks." he took it and put in his pocket. "Um...yeah. I hope to see you soon."

Jaycee: She looked at her feet "you're welcome. Cloudy gave me your number. I hope you don't mind."

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: She looked at her feet "you're welcome. Cloudy gave me your number. I hope you don't mind."

Ciel: "Not at all...she sort of scared me. A lot." he showed a genuine smile and chuckle. He quickly put his bright white teeth away, following him clearing his throat. "But, ah...yeah. I don't mind."

Tristan: Jr loked at Lynn and Marcus. "If the docs ask where we sre, we're gone. See you." He threw his arm around Sylvia and he led her off.

Ciel: "Not at all...she sort of scared me. A lot." he showed a genuine smile and chuckle. He quickly put his bright white teeth away, following him clearing his throat. "But, ah...yeah. I don't mind."

Jaycee: she looked up at him and smiled slightly when he smiled. "do you want to come inside?" she asked stepping out of the way. She realized she hadn't invited him in.

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: she looked up at him and smiled slightly when he smiled. "do you want to come inside?" she asked stepping out of the way. She realized she hadn't invited him in.

Ciel: "Oh, uh sure." he stepped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter