Chemical Alley Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel: "Lynn, I'll never shut up. I'm going to go after him. He hurt you. I can't forgive him."

Jordan: he was so glad she answered "Marina, he has another family" he said emotions filling him. He was still beyond shocked.

Marina: "be right there." She left with her mother, leaving her father with Alex. They drove to Jordan. She hugged him. "I'll be right back. I made a promise that I'm keeping." She stormed into the court and slammed Jon's face with one of her crutches. "That's for hurting my friend, you son of a-" she stopped herself and stormed out. "Let's go."

Ciel: "Lynn, I'll never shut up. I'm going to go after him. He hurt you. I can't forgive him."

Marcus: "Not if I kill him first. I don't care how much medication those stupid doctors gave me. I'll kill him."

Marina: "be right there." She left with her mother, leaving her father with Alex. They drove to Jordan. She hugged him. "I'll be right back. I made a promise that I'm keeping." She stormed into the court and slammed Jon's face with one of her crutches. "That's for hurting my friend, you son of a-" she stopped herself and stormed out. "Let's go."

Jordan: He sat and waited. When Marina got there he stood up. He hugged her. He nodded when she said she was keeping her promise. He hadn't really put together what it was.

Jon: He put his hand up to his face where Marina hit him. He deserved it. He walked back out to his car and set all of Jordan's stuff against a wall outside. He got into the drivers seat and drove in the direction of his house, not Jordan's and Caroline's.

Jordan: he nodded again when she got back and got in. He eyes stared off into nothing.

Lynn: "Guys..." she frowned.

Ciel: He sighed. "I'm out." he closed the door behind him, started the car and drove off.

Jordan: He sat and waited. When Marina got there he stood up. He hugged her. He nodded when she said she was keeping her promise. He hadn't really put together what it was.

Jon: He put his hand up to his face where Marina hit him. He deserved it. He walked back out to his car and set all of Jordan's stuff against a wall outside. He got into the drivers seat and drove in the direction of his house, not Jordan's and Caroline's.

Jordan: he nodded again when she got back and got in. He eyes stared off into nothing.

Marina: she slid into the car and hugged Jordan for the entire car ride. "We can either go to your house or we could go back to the pizzeria with Alex and my father."

Lynn: "Guys..." she frowned.

Ciel: He sighed. "I'm out." he closed the door behind him, started the car and drove off.

Marcus: he wrapped his arms around Lynn and sighed. "I' s-serious, l-love. I-I'll k-kill h-him."

The Villianess said:
OOC: So I was thinking that Ember, Kenzie, and Griffin should probably stay in Chemical Alley for a while. Ember needs to remember who she is and Griffin needs to get Ember on the dark side.

OOC: I have Perry and Monica there

Tristan: He helped Sylvia off of the hospital bed. "You like your cast?"

Sylvia: "Jade's a little grumpy and mean sometimes, but they're my only friends." They were now both unconnected from their hospital beds, probably without the doctors noticing

Marina: she slid into the car and hugged Jordan for the entire car ride. "We can either go to your house or we could go back to the pizzeria with Alex and my father."

Jordan: He let Marina hug him, he liked the feeling of her arms around, but he couldn't seem to hug her back, his head was spinning "I think I just want to go home" he said quietly.

Jordan: He let Marina hug him, he liked the feeling of her arms around, but he couldn't seem to hug her back, his head was spinning "I think I just want to go home" he said quietly.

Marina; "Okay, do you want me to stay with you?"

Ciel: He walked into his parent's home. "I'm back!" he yelled to the empty house. A note was left on the wall: We've gone to take a flight to England for your dad's job. We'll see you later! Try to get enough money to move out...
"This is what they do..." he muttered. Hopefully, Cloudy wouldn't call him. But he didn't know that she gave it away.

Lynn: "Thanks, but he'll be driving back. He's stubborn and mean. But I have you."

Marina; "Okay, do you want me to stay with you?"

Jordan: He nodded "I want you too, but I don't want to take you away from Alex and your parents" he said in a voice only slightly louder than a whisper. His eyes still stared off.

Ciel: He walked into his parent's home. "I'm back!" he yelled to the empty house. A note was left on the wall: We've gone to take a flight to England for your dad's job. We'll see you later! Try to get enough money to move out...
"This is what they do..." he muttered. Hopefully, Cloudy wouldn't call him. But he didn't know that she gave it away.

Lynn: "Thanks, but he'll be driving back. He's stubborn and mean. But I have you."

Marcus: "I'm so lucky." He slowly and gently kissed her.

Marina: "It's fine. I live with them, I'll see them a lot.

Lynn: She smiled. A giggle slipping out, she kissed him in return. A sparkle shown in her ice blue eyes, she sighed with happiness. "I love you..."

Tristan: He smirked at Sylvia. "Watch this, I bet they won't even notice. See you, docs!"

Ciel: Patting his back pocket and finding it was empty, he gasped. "My wallet...dangit!" he looked in his car. Nope. It probably slipped out of his pocket when he was with Cloudy and Jaycee.

Lynn: She smiled. A giggle slipping out, she kissed him in return. A sparkle shown in her ice blue eyes, she sighed with happiness. "I love you..."

Marcus: he smiled and nodded. "I l-love you mo-ore." He mumbled. He hated that he could barely make out words like this, it was so embarrassing. He didn't understand those doctors' motive to do this to him.

Ciel: Patting his back pocket and finding it was empty, he gasped. "My wallet...dangit!" he looked in his car. Nope. It probably slipped out of his pocket when he was with Cloudy and Jaycee.

Jaycee: she noticed a wallet on the floor. She didn't recognize it. She opened it and realized it was Ciel's. She took his number out of her pocket and dialed it into her phone calling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter