Chemical Alley Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneygirl520 said:
Caroline: "I hope so. I can't bear the thought of him being so upset."

Jaycee: "thank you" she said forcing a slight smile.

OOC: I might have one or two more posts but then I'm off for the weekend. I'm going to a camp. Be back Sunday evening!

Lynn: She put her hand on Marcus's. "I love you."

Ciel: He neared the door. "Who knows, I might meet you later in time." he opened the door and left.

Cloudy: "I've no use for this. I'm not going to keep in touch with that mouthy brat..." she crumpled the phone number and adress.

Ciel: "You're pretty loud! I just closed the door, Cloudy." he peeked his head again, an agitated look on his face. He closed the door for the final time.

Ciel: He neared the door. "Who knows, I might meet you later in time." he opened the door and left.

Cloudy: "I've no use for this. I'm not going to keep in touch with that mouthy brat..." she crumpled the phone number and adress.

Ciel: "You're pretty loud! I just closed the door, Cloudy." he peeked his head again, an agitated look on his face. He closed the door for the final time.

Marcus: she smiled slightly. "Love y-you t-too. S-o, so m-much."

Jaycee: "what do you mean? He seems nice" seeing her crumple the number she said quietly "wait, can I have it?"

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: "what do you mean? He seems nice" seeing her crumple the number she said quietly "wait, can I have it?"

Cloudy: "He dissed me...but yeah. You can take it." she unfolded in and flattened it out, giving it to her.

Alex: He took a slice. "So..."

Lynn: She kissed his forehead and started to move away. "I need to tend to my eye..."

Dawn: "I suppose."

Marina: the pizza came and she and her parents took a slice. She looked at Alex expectantly.

Caroline: she opened the door. She had to take them now, otherwise her mind would keep traveling back to Jordan and how he was doing. She started down the street walking toward a bus stop. "I don't have a car right now, well, I could you Jordan's but he pays for it so I try not to unless it's an emergency."

Jordan: He kicked the ball into the goal again. It soared always hitting perfectly in the corner. He was completely ignoring Jon.

Jon: "why don't we go in, I'll play you in one-on-one basketball. That's the only sport I know."

Jordan: he nodded cautiously "okay." they walked in and Jordan stood in the center facing Jon and dribbling the ball.

Cloudy: "He dissed me...but yeah. You can take it." she unfolded in and flattened it out, giving it to her.

Lynn: She kissed his forehead and started to move away. "I need to tend to my eye..."

Marcus: "Wait." He took his shirt and put it to her eye. "S-sit here. I'll get it." He stood and went to get ice.

Marina: "Take a bite."

Caroline: she opened the door. She had to take them now, otherwise her mind would keep traveling back to Jordan and how he was doing. She started down the street walking toward a bus stop. "I don't have a car right now, well, I could you Jordan's but he pays for it so I try not to unless it's an emergency."

Jordan: He kicked the ball into the goal again. It soared always hitting perfectly in the corner. He was completely ignoring Jon.

Jon: "why don't we go in, I'll play you in one-on-one basketball. That's the only sport I know."

Jordan: he nodded cautiously "okay." they walked in and Jordan stood in the center facing Jon and dribbling the ball.

Dawn: "It's okay, the car scares me anyways."

Jaycee: She took it and put it directly in her pocket. "thanks" she said quietly. It was a rare chance for her to find someone who didn't know or like Jordan, and besides he seemed so nice, the way he readily asked her what was wrong, and the way he cared about his sister.

Lynn: "Okay..." She felt her phone buzz.

Ciel: His eyes on the busy road, he waited for Lynn to answer his phone call. "Lynn?"

Lynn: "Hm?"

Ciel: "I'm stopping by your house, no questions. Mkay?"

Lynn: "Fine..." she hung up.

Cloudy: "I'll be off." she smiled slightly.

Dawn: "It's okay, the car scares me anyways."

Caroline: "oh, well what we're waiting for is a bus, I guess it's kind of like a car, but for more people. Someone else drives. It's a long walk if we don't take it, but we could walk of you want."

Karen: she waited with them.

Jordan: "ready?" he said. Seeing him nod he easily faked him out going around him and throwing and easy lay up. They switched spots.

Jon: He took the ball, Jordan really was good. He started to go around him when he stole the ball. Jon's wallet fell out of his pocket flipping open, Jordan scored another basket shooting from the three point line.

Jordan: He walked back and picked up Jon's open wallet. He looked at it confused, inside there was a picture of a boy around 10 and a girl around 6. In a weird way they looked like him. His stomach dropped.

Lynn: "Okay..." She felt her phone buzz.

Ciel: His eyes on the busy road, he waited for Lynn to answer his phone call. "Lynn?"

Lynn: "Hm?"

Ciel: "I'm stopping by your house, no questions. Mkay?"

Lynn: "Fine..." she hung up.

Cloudy: "I'll be off." she smiled slightly.

Jaycee: "okay. Thanks for...being here" she hated herself for letting Jordan make her this upset.

OOC: So I was thinking that Ember, Kenzie, and Griffin should probably stay in Chemical Alley for a while. Ember needs to remember who she is and Griffin needs to get Ember on the dark side.

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: "okay. Thanks for...being here" she hated herself for letting Jordan make her this upset.

Cloudy: "No problem." she left.

Ciel: He reached Lynn's house. He let himself in. Turning into the room, he noticed Lynn's covered eye. "Lynn?"

Lynn: She looked at him. "Yeah?"

Ciel: "Your eye..." he removed the cover from her eye. His eyes narrowed. "He did this to you? I'M GONNA KILL THAT MUTATED LITTLE BAS-"

Lynn: "Shut up. I was stupid..."

Caroline: "oh, well what we're waiting for is a bus, I guess it's kind of like a car, but for more people. Someone else drives. It's a long walk if we don't take it, but we could walk of you want."

Karen: she waited with them.

Jordan: "ready?" he said. Seeing him nod he easily faked him out going around him and throwing and easy lay up. They switched spots.

Jon: He took the ball, Jordan really was good. He started to go around him when he stole the ball. Jon's wallet fell out of his pocket flipping open, Jordan scored another basket shooting from the three point line.

Jordan: He walked back and picked up Jon's open wallet. He looked at it confused, inside there was a picture of a boy around 10 and a girl around 6. In a weird way they looked like him. His stomach dropped.

Dawn: "O-oh, I'll manage."

Marcus: he tended to her eye, still very drowsy.

Dawn: "O-oh, I'll manage."

Marcus: he tended to her eye, still very drowsy.

Caroline: The bus pulled up, she showed the driver her pass and paid for Karen and Dawn. She took a seat.

Jordan: He looked up at Jon his eyes intense "who is this?"

Jon: "oh, Jordan, I was going to tell you. But..I..."

Jordan: he knew his first thought was right. He flipped the pictures and found a family portrait with Jon, the girl and boy, and a woman he had never seen before. "does my mom know!?" he shouted.

Jon: he shook his head "she was so concerned about you coming back, it wasn't the right..."

Jordan: He threw the wallet to the ground cutting him off and stormed out of the gym. He opened the door quickly "I NEVER want to see you again!!" he screamed before slamming the door as hard as he could. He had left all of his stuff. He didn't care. He ran until he knew Jon wouldn't find him. He sunk down behind a tree and dialed Marina's number with shaking fingers. He waited for her to answer.

Caroline: The bus pulled up, she showed the driver her pass and paid for Karen and Dawn. She took a seat.

Jordan: He looked up at Jon his eyes intense "who is this?"

Jon: "oh, Jordan, I was going to tell you. But..I..."

Jordan: he knew his first thought was right. He flipped the pictures and found a family portrait with Jon, the girl and boy, and a woman he had never seen before. "does my mom know!?" he shouted.

Jon: he shook his head "she was so concerned about you coming back, it wasn't the right..."

Jordan: He threw the wallet to the ground cutting him off and stormed out of the gym. He opened the door quickly "I NEVER want to see you again!!" he screamed before slamming the door as hard as he could. He had left all of his stuff. He didn't care. He ran until he knew Jon wouldn't find him. He sunk down behind a tree and dialed Marina's number with shaking fingers. He waited for her to answer.

Marina: she answered. "What happened?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!