Cheap Disney/Star Wars luggage on the JC Penney Website-OFFER ACTIVE AGAIN thru 6-22.

YES! They were $400 regular price last time I tried for the sale. Amazon had them cheaper then, but I just decided to wait. Just went to american tourister site and they had the star wars and marvel on sale and then I got a 25% off code for signing up for email. Scored chewbacca 28" shipped for under $100.
The regular price was $200 when I bought my 28" suitcase. (About a month ago)I paid around $90 after taxes and the $10 shipping surcharge.

Attachments

• IMG_6055.PNG
    IMG_6055.PNG
    114.2 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for asking this. I have the same concerns.

I have a Minnie and a Donald hard side. They are silver and I will say they have taken a beating. Even after the first trip. I did get lucky and found them at Marshall's a few years ago so the cost was not horrible. I think the brand is Tag. In the future I will stick with soft sided.

American Tourister has some of the disney luggage for 40% off and enter your email address for a coupon $50 off $$150 with free shipping. Not sure if it's cheaper that Penney's but still a good deal. They have both the hard and soft sided luggage. I just purchased 21 & 28 Minnie soft sided and 2 Minnie luggage tags for $110...

http://shop.americantourister.com/web-busters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter