Cheap Disney/Star Wars luggage on the JC Penney Website-OFFER ACTIVE AGAIN thru 6-22.

The Mickeys were sold out but I had already gotten my wife a hard side Minnie for Easter with Amazon gift cards from SwagBucks. With Mickey out of stock, I got to get the Star Wars Boba I wanted instead!! $70 and used SwagBucks to earn a little over $8 back so an awesome deal. Can't wait til our Labor Day week trip. :yay:

Disney choices are limited but they have a deal now to get a 22" spinner for as low as $35! Star Wars was $49.

Just received the 21", it's a lot bigger than i thought it would be. I'm not sure if you will be able to take it as a carry on

Got busy earning SwagBucks for the Sam's Gift Cards that I will magically turn into Disney Gift Cards, so I forgot to come on here to say I got my 28 Boba this afternoon. Looks awesome!! And for $85 with the oversize shipping fee & tax was awesome for this $200 retail item. Thanks to everyone who gave a heads up on this deal earlier this week. :yay:

bobacase.jpg bobacase1.jpg

Got busy earning SwagBucks for the Sam's Gift Cards that I will magically turn into Disney Gift Cards, so I forgot to come on here to say I got my 28 Boba this afternoon. Looks awesome!! And for $85 with the oversize shipping fee & tax was awesome for this $200 retail item. Thanks to everyone who gave a heads up on this deal earlier this week. :yay:

View attachment 246756 View attachment 246757
Nice. Thanks for posting!

Received my large mickey head and small mickey head luggage. Love them! They are so cute and so well made. Wish I had bought a few more pieces. Will have to keep my eyes on this thread just in case they come back in stock. Thanks again for posting OP!

Amazon and Walmart have several styles on sale. Both have the Mickey 28 inch (hard) on sale for $85. Not as good as the JC Penny sale, but still very good! The matching Minnie is more (about $110 pre-tax), so I haven't pulled the trigger on that one yet. Hoping JC Penny will run the 65% sale again! But for those who were disappointed about missing the last one, these prices are not bad!

So I bought one of the 28" minnie suitcases last time they were 65%'off and regretted not buying the carry on. I have been keeping an eye out for the sale again. I had an email from penny's saying 65% off $100 or more, I rushed to the site to place my order BUT they litterly doubled the price on all the Disney luggage. I'm so bummed

So I bought one of the 28" minnie suitcases last time they were 65%'off and regretted not buying the carry on. I have been keeping an eye out for the sale again. I had an email from penny's saying 65% off $100 or more, I rushed to the site to place my order BUT they litterly doubled the price on all the Disney luggage. I'm so bummed

Well, that stinks! I have been waiting for the sale to order the Minnie. The 28" wasn't available the first time they ran the 65% off and I missed it last time.

Those suitcases are nice but pricey. I actually just scored the 28" BB8 one for cheap at our local Bargain Hunt. We inspected it and everything was perfect. Priced at $89 but rang up for $5 (with a current sale going on). Score!!!!

Glad I saw this one. I checked the american tourister site directly and they had better prices than the JCPenny site. Went ahead and bought it since they were running 25% discount on disney items. That Boba Fett one looks amazing and was what did me in for buying!

Those suitcases are nice but pricey. I actually just scored the 28" BB8 one for cheap at our local Bargain Hunt. We inspected it and everything was perfect. Priced at $89 but rang up for $5 (with a current sale going on). Score!!!!
Love Bargain Hunt!

YES! They were $400 regular price last time I tried for the sale. Amazon had them cheaper then, but I just decided to wait. Just went to american tourister site and they had the star wars and marvel on sale and then I got a 25% off code for signing up for email. Scored chewbacca 28" shipped for under $100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!