Cheap Disney/Star Wars luggage on the JC Penney Website-OFFER ACTIVE AGAIN thru 6-22.

The deal ended Wednesday night, but I have seen 65% off promos a few times the past couple of months. I have not seen these in JCP stores, but did see a few of them in a Macy's store last weekend if you want to look.

THANK YOU for posting this! I had been eying some of these and had even previously purchased two of the 21 inch soft side mickeys and I love them. And they did fit in united's overhead bin. I just ordered a few of the 21 inch ones for Christmas gifts and bought the 28 inch soft side Mickey. Our existing large suitcase is twenty years old and is just too heavy. These soft side ones are nice and light. I bought four pieces including shipping and taxes for under two hundred bucks!!
Just reporting back. The luggage arrived on Monday June 5th and it is very nice. Now to find somewhere to store these big boxes until Christmas.......

Oh, rats... just saw this! I would have bought those awesome suitcases in a flash!!! That's what I get for not checking the Disboards for a few days. :worship: Hope someone will post if they happen to see this deal again!

thank you for posting! i have been eyeing these forever! kohl's has them for over $300 :crazy2:

I bought the carry on size, since it is org. under $100, i added a cheap clearance item as a filler to get the 65%!!

thank you for posting! i have been eyeing these forever! kohl's has them for over $300 :crazy2:

I bought the carry on size, since it is org. under $100, i added a cheap clearance item as a filler to get the 65%!!

The picture shows spinner wheels but the description says inline wheels. Do you know (or care) which it is? TIA!

Thank you so much for posting this! I just saved over $425!

Got 3 28" hardsides for $70/each plus shipping...
a Cars 18" carry on for my son for only $14!
and a matching Cars backpack for only $7!
All by American Tourister!

What a deal!

Remember to go through eBates for 3% cash back!

Thanks for posting! Bought the small and large mickey head set. Total was $104.xx. Went through swagbucks for 12 SB per $. :)

Thanks so much for posting! I am definitely making a purchase... just have to decide between the soft or hard luggage! We've never had the hard kind, but they are so cute!

Thank you for posting this! I was sad I missed last time. After reading the great reviews here, I ordered the 21" Mickey pants one as my carryon. I'm ready to pack... too bad we don't leave for 5 months...

I can only find the kids luggage, are they sold out?
Try just looking through the luggage-- when I searched "disney" I only got the kids stuff, but the regular luggage was mixed in when I just looked at all the luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter