Chat down, Facebook acting "wonky," perhaps we need a posting war here?

Kim, I can honestly say I completely understand what you are feeling. My daughter goes to school an hour away form our home. We made this decision as it is the best place for her and eventually for Cole. We just make the trek whenever there is something to do there but it does make me sad too.

It is hard. Our school is 25 min away. I didn't think it would make a difference but it does. The kids want to play with the kids they know. My boys try but they don't fit in.

I love their school and they do too.

An hour! That is drive!! You are great to do that!! Is it near where you work??

I'm signing off too. I am tired and want to watch a little bit of the Olympics.

It is hard. Our school is 25 min away. I didn't think it would make a difference but it does. The kids want to play with the kids they know. My boys try but they don't fit in.

I love their school and they do too.

An hour! That is drive!! You are great to do that!! Is it near where you work??

Kim- Yes, it is in the district I work in. It is a top notch district in Massachusetts but it is along time for her in the car each day. We find ways to make it fun. Until the housing market turns around, this is where we are. :)

Okay peeps. Have a great night!

Night Jen. Tell Chris I said hello.

I was amazing how many channels I could get with a $30 antenna from Walmart. I even get the stations from Youngstown Ohio.

It's all line of sight Anne. I get most Boston and some Providence, RI, and a couple from NH on occasion.

Night All. I'm off to chat with my husband.

Night Nicole.

Goodnight all I am out as well! :thumbsup2

Night Katherine.

I am outie too. Night peeps.

Night Liz.

It's Keurig TIME!

Kim- Yes, it is in the district I work in. It is a top notch district in Massachusetts but it is along time for her in the car each day. We find ways to make it fun. Until the housing market turns around, this is where we are. :)

Totally understand! Car rides can be fun... As long as the kids aren't fighting!! :happytv:

What is Fios? :confused3

Verizon's TV/Internet/Phone service. Since Verizon sold off northern New England, I understand the "new" company is licensing it from Verizon, but I have heard about problems...

It appears most people have signed off for the night, so I am going to say Good Night too.

Fun Chatting with everyone tonight.

Time's up for me.

I am going to a play tomorrow night. Need some sleep so I can stay awake for it.

Nikki- Don't know if you are still out there but I just finished watching the show and it was fantastic! You should be so proud! It was a lifetime moment!

I believe chat is working now, give it a try and let me know

Those downhill ski crashes that they get up and walk away from are amazing and scary!:scared1:

It sure was. I was so happy to see her get up, though.

And holy heck, Shawn White. He was great! Never thought I would be so impressed by snowboarding.

I know! I'm going to have to stay up to watch his next run. These games are wreaking havoc on my sleep patterns. =)

My pager is wreaking havoc with my sleep pattern tonight :)

Don't want to spoil the result for anyone who is hoping to watch it in the morning though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter