Chat down, Facebook acting "wonky," perhaps we need a posting war here?

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
Just a thought.

I don't know about anyone else, but Facebook is acting up for me too. Keeps kicking me off and I've seen lots of double posts from folks.

:wave2:

FB has been screwy all week... or was that all month... but this is a short month... and the new layout is still giving me a headache...

I'm still not used to the new facebook layout! I've been using it from my phone most of the time! Have I mentioned:

I LOVE MY PHONE!!

I have to say that I never thought Teresa would read that Glitter e-mail in a thousand years.

Hi everyone! well I went and tried to get into chat. Then John told me it was down and had been for a couple of days.
How is everyone?
Can't wait for April! :)

epic-fail-fire-danger-fail.jpg

For flashchat to work with the logins from the DIS flashchat uses a connection to the DISboards Database (usually on TCP port 389). Flash chat uses a "Service" login and authenticates the chat user's credentials againt the Disboards database.

or in short - it checks you out.

Boo. Where is chat? I had a bad night and day today. I really need my DIS love fix.

Yay! It's taking off!

We have snow in the forecast AGAIN for Saturday and then again on Sunday night/Monday. :headache:

I am all in for a posting war now that my bras are safely put away. Houseguest is returning today. Should only be here for 3 or 4 more weeks!

For flashchat to work with the logins from the DIS is uses a connection to the DISboards Database (usually on TCP port 389). Flash chat uses a "Service" login and authenticates the chat user's credentials againt the Disboards database.

or in short - it checks you out.

Ah . . . gotcha!! It's still broken . .:sad2:

I did manage to post that this thread had started on my Facebook status, but it took three times.

Lori/Rick say hi. They're driving stuff to their new place. She posted on my FB page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter