Chat down, Facebook acting "wonky," perhaps we need a posting war here?

Ok guys...I'm outta here, too! Have to go wind down after these Olympics that are giving me a heart attack! Looking forward to the next posting war! (chat is just WAY too fast for me!)

Unfortunately, I was at the school that was OPEN. All my friends in my neighborhood went to the other school district as the line divided our street.

Ok not as much fun... Although my boys don't have any friends in our neighborhood their school is so far away. I feel sad for them sometimes.

I'm checking out as well. :)

Here's

Picture062-2.jpg

Ok not as much fun... Although my boys don't have any friends in our neighborhood their school is so far away. I feel sad for them sometimes.

Kim, I can honestly say I completely understand what you are feeling. My daughter goes to school an hour away form our home. We made this decision as it is the best place for her and eventually for Cole. We just make the trek whenever there is something to do there but it does make me sad too.

I have no where to put the snow. We have a 4-1/2' wall all the way around my driveway.

I hope the snow melts slow because if not the flooding is going to be bad.

Kind of the same thing here Anne. I have a wall down one side of the driveway and no room between it and the walks to throw snow. So I have to make L O N G throws or walk it. :headache:

Hey george, John has gone to bed! :)

I didn't know john went to bed this early? Who knew? ;)

Hi Friends!!

T A R A !

Well - I started this posting war, but you guys will have to finish it. Big day tomorrow. I'm in charge of my parents all day - mom's having some surgery.

Everybody have fun!

Goodnight! :wave2:

Night Dodie!

I would not have it any other way!!!

You too Jorge!

Ooooooo. Where we going?

I have trouble watching the Olympics while I am watching the computer screen.

I grew up with School Friends and the home Friends, as none of the other kids on my street went to my school due to where the line was drawn. I understand how hard that would be for your boys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter