changes to GAC with AP issued at WDW

This only comes onto play when someone is requesting one for two weeks because they have an AP. They may be asked to present the AP and a photo ID. This is similar for any other ticketing situation where adults must show ID. When children have a problem with their tickets or are purchasing tickets the adults on the party show ID and are basically saying these children are who they say they are.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This only comes onto play when someone is requesting one for two weeks because they have an AP. They may be asked to present the AP and a photo ID. This is similar for any other ticketing situation where adults must show ID. When children have a problem with their tickets or are purchasing tickets the adults on the party show ID and are basically saying these children are who they say they are.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I understand that-but my question is how does showing an adult ID prove a child is who they say they are?

I understand that-but my question is how does showing an adult ID prove a child is who they say they are?

It doesn't. Disney is taking it in good faith that the guest is telling the truth. Just like how those under 18 do not need to show a FL ID for FL resident tickets, the adult over 18 is showing ID and vouching that their children are also FL residents.

It doesn't. Disney is taking it in good faith that the guest is telling the truth. Just like how those under 18 do not need to show a FL ID for FL resident tickets, the adult over 18 is showing ID and vouching that their children are also FL residents.

Thank you for your answer. That is what I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter