Change of plans

Right well im now going DLRP by myself now. My friend has refused to send me my eurostar ticket even though i have paid for it and is giving it to some one else(they will give me the money back)

So my other friend has brought me a ticket instead so i can still go.

I'm prob going to book the Cheyenne now, and im debating weather or not to take Kyra or just go it alone. I will be meeting mr Disneyman in the evening so thats all sorted out.

Plus if i go by myself i can go on all the thrill rides etc.

Im just worried people might think im sad :rotfl:

Whats peoples views on going it alone?

Off to change my ticker now :lmao:

I have been a couple of yimes to Dl alone, I have been to WDW alone and I have been to DLP alone. I have never viewed myself as "sad".

I think we will all agree that the biggest love around here is Disneyland :love:

:rotfl:

Im down with that Annette ;)

Firstly, just wanted to say I hope you have a great trip. I can't believe a so called friend would do this. I too agree that you should contact Eurostar somehow as allowing 2 people with the same ticket might allert their attention. When we travelled by Eurostar I remember that they checked our passport against our ticket as well, so hopefully they will not be allowed to board anyway.

I think if it does alert them at least ill be the one with the passport matching the name :rotfl:

Im just looking forward to seeing her face when she see's me...That would be a picture i would love to share with you all :lmao:

:rotfl:

Im down with that Annette ;)

I think if it does alert them at least ill be the one with the passport matching the name :rotfl:

I agree...

Im just looking forward to seeing her face when she see's me...That would be a picture i would love to share with you all :lmao:

I'd love to see that picture!:rotfl:

What annoys me the most is that she phoned me up last night pretending nothing has happened...what a *&^%*(&%$ lol.

Ive deleted her from my Christmas card list thats for sure.

If your new ticket says you are boarding from Ashford then contact Eurostar & inform them that you want to cancel the original ticket.

I really would contact Eurostar before you go. They will be able to tell you when the tickets were purchased, so they shouldn't cancel the wrong one.

If your new ticket says you are boarding from Ashford then contact Eurostar & inform them that you want to cancel the original ticket.

I really would contact Eurostar before you go. They will be able to tell you when the tickets were purchased, so they shouldn't cancel the wrong one.

I dont think i can do that because the tickets were booked with this girls credit card.

fair enough but you should at least inform eurostar. its not your fault!

why did she call you??? people like her make me :mad:

She wanted to know about my mr disneyman...like thats any of her business.
I would love to film it when she sees me meet him and he sweeps me off my feet :rotfl: :rotfl:

She wanted to know about my mr disneyman...like thats any of her business.
I would love to film it when she sees me meet him and he sweeps me off my feet :rotfl: :rotfl:

She had a chance to meet him but blew it... You really don't need friends like her, stick to your ::MickeyMo :rotfl: :rotfl:

When are you going btw?

She had a chance to meet him but blew it... You really don't need friends like her, stick to your ::MickeyMo :rotfl: :rotfl:

When are you going btw?

Im going April 30th-1st May :goodvibes

The " Ex Friend" has always secretly wanted a amercian boyfriend(or girlfriend :rotfl2: ) :rotfl:

Im going April 30th-1st May :goodvibes

The " Ex Friend" has always secretly wanted a amercian boyfriend(or girlfriend :rotfl2: ) :rotfl:

Too bad... You win!:lmao: :lmao:

Shame, we'll miss you. Would have loved to meet you - me and my two mad Disney girls:hippie: And a crazy husband as well:rotfl2:

fair enough but you should at least inform eurostar. its not your fault!

why did she call you??? people like her make me :mad:

I agree that you should at least contact Eurostar & inform them what may happen as technically it will be fraud as they will trying to pass themselves off as you.

I agree that you should at least contact Eurostar & inform them what may happen as technically it will be fraud as they will trying to pass themselves off as you.

Yeah i'm going to. Will phone the Eurostar on monday.

Well shes just told me that on Saturday i should get the money for the ticket of her friend....
So fingers crossed, then i can pay my friend back and then i can ring eurostar. See who has the last laugh then.

Good for you!! :goodvibes I think you should definately report it then your trip cannot be hindered in any way!

Bob xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter