Change of plans

When I met my husband no one had even heard of the Internet, and 3.5 inch floppy disks were the future! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Okay, I'm going now, really sorry mods! :worship:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I wil get a photo of him i promise when i see him (if he allows me that is lol)

Dont think stayin in the Cheyenne is sad as ill be going by myself...cant really afford nowhere else :lmao:

When I met my husband no one had even heard of the Internet, and 3.5 inch floppy disks were the future! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Okay, I'm going now, really sorry mods! :worship:

Seeing as you have been sharing your love stories, we'll let you all off this time :lovestruc ;)

I met him through Facebook...funny eh? lol , he messaged me with some big long message about DLRP :rotfl: and that next time i go i should check out hurricanes so i emailed him back accusing him of being some seedy barman :rotfl: How wrong was i, hes in managment lol? We then started talking on msn and then i met him on my last trip and the rest they say is history :lmao: Hes a really nice guy which amazed me as some people you can meet of the internet are rather strange :rotfl:

Hey, I met my boyfriend on Myspace two years ago. He travelled all the way up from Barnsley to Newcastle to meet me (I waited at the train station with a friend)... I can remember nearly being sick in a plant pot with all the nerves! We're living together now! :goodvibes He wishes we'd met on facebook though as it's cooler! :lmao:

Sorry for being OT.

Bob xoxoxox

Some people seam to have all the luck with love....
Me?... I'm 40.. and still am single.. so anyone who wants
to take a chance on meeting me in September, and can bear
with the thought of likeing Disney, movies, Jazz theater and
a lot of humor, which is an ongoing trait in our family, why not
give me a chance.

Oh, and I hope you're one with an open mind. Just got Mary Poppins
from 1964, too. I'll be travelling to Disneyland Paris on my own, along
with a bus of people from Malmö.

That's to say, I'll be travelling with the bus company, but
won't have any other people I know on the bus... Sorry but
I don't chat, or use facebook or any of that. I would rather
meet someone in person for the first time. It's more real
that way....I guess it's more magical to me, too

Hey, I met my boyfriend on Myspace two years ago. He travelled all the way up from Barnsley to Newcastle to meet me (I waited at the train station with a friend)... I can remember nearly being sick in a plant pot with all the nerves! We're living together now! :goodvibes He wishes we'd met on facebook though as it's cooler! :lmao:

Sorry for being OT.

Bob xoxoxox

Awwww:goodvibes

I'm loving the stories- I'm a romantic :lovestruc - I met my bf via his friend 8 years ago lol we dont have much of a story :rotfl:

Some people seam to have all the luck with love....
Me?... I'm 40.. and still am single.. so anyone who wants
to take a chance on meeting me in September, and can bear
with the thought of likeing Disney, movies, Jazz theater and
a lot of humor, which is an ongoing trait in our family, why not
give me a chance.

Oh, and I hope you're one with an open mind. Just got Mary Poppins
from 1964, too. I'll be travelling to Disneyland Paris on my own, along
with a bus of people from Malmö.

Awww i'm sure you'll find ur Mrs Jazzman, she's out there waiting for you somewhere :cloud9:

Well, either someone who likes Jazz or even knows about the
program Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, which was one of America's
best programs for children.... althiough I doubt anyone from
Europe would know of the program, unless you were from the
USA.

Of course, Disney is even better known thoughout the world,
but Mister Rogers was an American icon who's work meant a
lot to children.

But, Disney, theater, movies, Mr. Rogers, the movies; any of these
topics will have me interested! I also love kids!

Well, either someone who likes Jazz or even knows about the
program Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, which was one of America's
best programs for children.... althiough I doubt anyone from
Europe would know of the program, unless you were from the
USA.

Of course, Disney is even better known thoughout the world,
but Mister Rogers was an American icon who's work meant a
lot to children.

But, Disney, theater, movies, Mr. Rogers, the movies; any of these
topics will have me interested! I also love kids!

Im sure your meet someone soon...

Remember a dream is a wish your heart makes ;)

Emma, have they paid you back for the ticket they have taken from you yet?

yes, i agree Bob, if they don't give you your money back asap then tell eurostar, esp since you've shelled out for your new ticket, cos if you tell them that they can't get on as it's in your name, they might be really mean and not give you your money back! if they don't give it back, then call st pancras the morning you leave or something...

yes, i agree Bob, if they don't give you your money back asap then tell eurostar, esp since you've shelled out for your new ticket, cos if you tell them that they can't get on as it's in your name, they might be really mean and not give you your money back! if they don't give it back, then call st pancras the morning you leave or something...

I'd thought of that because surely they wouldn't let two people with the same details on the same train??!

I'd tip them off for your own benefit.

Bob xoxoxox

yeah im thinking of doing this the night before i go but i dont want them to get confused then cancel my new ticket lol.

If she and her friend go, then so be it... I want to see the look on there faces when they see me get on at Ashford lol.

Loving this thread, have to admit at first I was going to suggest that you cancel both tickets - that would have been sweet revenge for dastardly behaviour from your EX friend.

But you know what, the best revenge is you rising above her juvenile and selfish actions and just making sure you have a fabulous time. If this is typical of her character then you are better off without her anyway. Let karma get her, it might not backfire on her immediately but sooner or later she'll get what's coming to her (actually she's already lost a better friend than she was and if she keeps acting like this she won't make or keep many more).

Enjoy your 'me' time and tell us EVERYTHING when you get back.

:eek: with "friends" like that .......

ah well her loss :love: I am sure you will have a fab time ;)

xx

Firstly, just wanted to say I hope you have a great trip. I can't believe a so called friend would do this. I too agree that you should contact Eurostar somehow as allowing 2 people with the same ticket might allert their attention. When we travelled by Eurostar I remember that they checked our passport against our ticket as well, so hopefully they will not be allowed to board anyway.

On a seperate note, I met my DH when I was 18 and in my 1st week of university. We have been together ever since (14 years in September!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter