Change of plans

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
Right well im now going DLRP by myself now. My friend has refused to send me my eurostar ticket even though i have paid for it and is giving it to some one else(they will give me the money back)

So my other friend has brought me a ticket instead so i can still go.

I'm prob going to book the Cheyenne now, and im debating weather or not to take Kyra or just go it alone. I will be meeting mr Disneyman in the evening so thats all sorted out.

Plus if i go by myself i can go on all the thrill rides etc.

Im just worried people might think im sad :rotfl:

Whats peoples views on going it alone?

Off to change my ticker now :lmao:

that's not very nice of them, but wouldn't your name be on the ticket though, so how can they give it to someone else as they check the ticket against yur passport?? Well that's the impression i was under at least.
Alone huh? I'd feel a little lonely personally, but then it's nice to go it alone sometimes and enjoy your own space, and be 'emma' instead of 'mummy' for a day or 2

Well they never checked my ticket against the passport but good luck to them if they do that at St Pancras lol.

Seriously im fuming about it but my good friend came through and saved the day for me :)

I think it be nice to just get away by myself. I might look like a loner but oh well lol.

I think I would be tempted to go anyway and go thrruppppp to the firend that is keeping your ticket - how mean is that ???

Is there another "trustworthy" pal you could take along ?

Or - just go for it and have a great time - a bit of "me" time doing what you want and when !!

First, what an horrible *friend* you have,may it rain (heavily) all the time they are there lol

Second, i would think twice about it: will i enjoy my stay if i am alone or will i miss someone else's company??

Suggestion: why dont you just leave Kyra with her father or yours or a friend and go with your mum for a *just women* break??

Whatever you decide: have fun :goodvibes

I think im going to go alone...i dont mind doing stuff by myself also wont be on my own the whole time. Mr disneyman is meeting me :)

But my so called friend doesnt realise i have booked another ticket so if i see her ill do more then thump her lol

I agree with others definitely not the behaviour of a so called friend :headache:

I agree with others definitely not the behaviour of a so called friend :headache:

She is not a friend of mine anymore.

Im going to have a great time, and i can watch Stitch Live now...she wasnt going to let me watch that.

What a horrible mean friend :mad: - I didn't think that Eurostar tickets were transferrable but I'm willing to be corrected on that, but as I see it if she's lucky enough to get through passport/ticket control this side, she may not make it back and I would imagine it's quite expensive to buy a single return ticket on the spot, assuming there is one available so she may be seeing a little more of DLRP than she bargained for, a night or two on a bench at the train station.

Have you already paid for the hotel and will you lose that? If that's the case I'd say go for it, it's not as if you'll be on your own the whole time, I'd love to spend a few hours on my own in the resort, just to have a really good look around.

Good Luck whatever you decide.

Go for it ,meet mr disneyman,have a few cocktails with him :lovestruc (we need pics this time lol) just enjoy been you and not mum for a while and as for your friend she wont be getting a invite to the wedding :rotfl:

I didn't think that Eurostar tickets were transferrable but I'm willing to be corrected on that, but as I see it if she's lucky enough to get through passport/ticket control this side, she may not make it back and I would imagine it's quite expensive to buy a single return ticket on the spot, assuming there is one available so she may be seeing a little more of DLRP than she bargained for, a night or two on a bench at the train station

I dont know what they do at st pancras but i know at Ashford they never checked the name on the ticket with my passport. But i hope they check whoever she gives me ticket too and they dont let her through, will serve her right :rotfl:

Have you already paid for the hotel and will you lose that?

Luckily i havent booked the hotel yet. My mum bless her is lending me the extra £50 for the hotel.

Go for it ,meet mr disneyman,have a few cocktails with him (we need pics this time lol) just enjoy been you and not mum for a while and as for your friend she wont be getting a invite to the wedding

:rotfl: i will try and get pics i promise, just might be a little too occupied though ;)

Well they never checked my ticket against the passport but good luck to them if they do that at St Pancras lol.

Seriously im fuming about it but my good friend came through and saved the day for me :)

I think it be nice to just get away by myself. I might look like a loner but oh well lol.

Take me Take meeeee! hehehe! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Cant Mr Disneyland take a day off to join you round the park :yay:
That would be lovely ;) ;)

Take me Take meeeee! hehehe! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Cant Mr Disneyland take a day off to join you round the park :yay:
That would be lovely ;) ;)

I wish :rotfl: hes a very busy guy.
I will get to spend the evening with him anyway :goodvibes

Least i can spend time with him in piece as my "friend" didnt even want me to meet him.

I wish :rotfl: hes a very busy guy.
I will get to spend the evening with him anyway :goodvibes

Least i can spend time with him in piece as my "friend" didnt even want me to meet him.

That will be lovely, you can take your own time around the park, go on all the rides you want, then head off for a wonderful romantic evening :cool1:

Hey what a mean friend :mad: and to have the cheek to tell you what to do on your holiday!!! You can meet Mr Disneyman if you want and you can watch ''Lilo & Stitch'' 100 times if you want! :sad2:
You will probably have a nicer time doing your own thing, go for it! :banana:

Go for it Emma :grouphug: and have a lovely time, who needs friends like that.

Each time we've travelled on Eurostar they've always checked our tickets against our passports. ;)

Go for it Emma. You willbe able to do exactly what YOU want. Great to have some company in the evening. Once I have exhausted all posibilties of the people I can drag along with I too will do a trip on my own!

ahh im really excited now cus mr disneyman said he might be able to spend at least one of the days in the park with me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter