***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

We're booked twice for next year also, the big May trip and then a weekend trip for the 50th in October. I already have an AP and we planned to upgrade my gf's ticket to an AP for May anyway since that trip is so long and we always prefer length of stay tickets, but with this new reservation system potentially in play we definitely want as many opportunities for park time as possible.

My one warning is watch out for AP-itis! With an AP you tend to find excuses to run down there. You know, to get your money's worth. :rolleyes1

Ha! I know it too well. We had them for 2 years and took 6 trips! Best 2 years ever. ;)

Ha! I know it too well. We had them for 2 years and took 6 trips! Best 2 years ever. ;)
I’m seriously thinking about cancelling our fantasy cruise for April and then doing an extended stay in Disney instead. The AP would definitely be more than worth it then. I’m just not sure how a cruise will look next year and I don’t want to pay that price tag for a watered down DCL experience

I'm nearing my 11 month mark to book my DVC. I'm shooting for May 16 - 21st at Riviera.

I may switch resorts at the 7 month mark, depending on how I feel. I'm looking forward to being able to fly and not drive.

I’m seriously thinking about cancelling our fantasy cruise for April and then doing an extended stay in Disney instead. The AP would definitely be more than worth it then. I’m just not sure how a cruise will look next year and I don’t want to pay that price tag for a watered down DCL experience

I see what you did there. ;)
:D

After to talking to DH we're going to try again for May. We'll be there April 29-May 6th or April 30-May 7th depending on DH's finals. So freaking exicted! And I'm excited to see familiar faces from the May 2020 thread. We're going to get there and its going to be all the sweeter fro having to wait. At least that's what my Grandmother used to tell me about desserts. You wait to eat them last because the wait makes them sweeter. Can't wait to see what everyone has planned!

After to talking to DH we're going to try again for May. We'll be there April 29-May 6th or April 30-May 7th depending on DH's finals. So freaking exicted! And I'm excited to see familiar faces from the May 2020 thread. We're going to get there and its going to be all the sweeter fro having to wait. At least that's what my Grandmother used to tell me about desserts. You wait to eat them last because the wait makes them sweeter. Can't wait to see what everyone has planned!

Fantastic! Would you like to be added to list now or after you book?
Some like to wait until it's on the books! :D

I have zero plans yet, waiting to see how it all shakes out.

Fantastic! Would you like to be added to list now or after you book?
Some like to wait until it's on the books! :D

Go ahead and put me down! We can refine it when the time comes.

Did you get the 2 kittens from your original plan (I went back and read the entire thread) or is it still just Walnut?

Go ahead and put me down! We can refine it when the time comes.

Did you get the 2 kittens from your original plan (I went back and read the entire thread) or is it still just Walnut?

Added!

Oh gosh! Yes, it's still just my lovely Walnut. We had to put his brother to sleep after a battle with (presumed) intestinal lymphoma. That was Cashew and he was only 4. To be honest, I'm still not over it, but much better. But then Walnut a few months after got very sick! First had a bad ultrasound, then a good ultrasound, then became constipated (maybe from all med), stopped eating, then liver disease!!!
Sooooo, he's been on prednisolone and ursidiol for a few months now. We are weaning the pred (he'll stay on ursidiol for life) and now he's on a diet! :D
We hope after next months liver values test, if good, we can get the okay to adopt. He's still only 5 so I think he would adapt to two young guys okay. If they say too stressful for Walnut, we won't be adopting.

Here's Walnut! 😍 (i mean, isn't he just gorgeous???)

100088612_2753010034933801_6280045169542692864_o.jpg

Last edited:
Oh gosh! Yes, it's still just my lovely Walnut. We had to put his brother to sleep after a battle with (presumed) intestinal lymphoma. That was Cashew and he was only 4. To be honest, I'm still not over it, but much better. But then Walnut a few months after got very sick! First had a bad ultrasound, then a good ultrasound, then became constipated (maybe from all med), stopped eating, then liver disease!!!
Sooooo, he's been on prednisolone and ursidiol for a few months now. We are weaning the pred (he'll stay on ursidiol for life) and now he's on a diet! :D
We hope after next months liver values test, if good, we can get the okay to adopt. He's still only 5 so I think he would adapt to two young guys okay. If they say too stressful for Walnut, we won't be adopting.

Goodness. That's a lot for such young cats! Good luck with his testing and the acclimation of the new kittens.

I booked it!

May 15 - 22 at Riviera. Studio Standard View

I may do a split stay or something, but it's nice to just have my dates.

Fantastic! Happy news on a Monday!!!

I will add you to the list and you are officially official.
:D

Ok we are switching from Boardwalk to GDT as soon as the system is back open for 2021. I really want to spring for club level, but I'm wondering what it will be like!

We might do a water park at some point, but we won't commit to that until we are there.

Come on, Disney open the reservations back up!!!

Ok we are switching from Boardwalk to GDT as soon as the system is back open for 2021. I really want to spring for club level, but I'm wondering what it will be like!

We might do a water park at some point, but we won't commit to that until we are there.

From what I've read, Club Level at Gran Destino is fantastic! :D If you haven't already - join the Coronado Springs Buzz Facebook Group. Not as active right now obviously, but tons of reviews. Great group! :)

Obviously we don't know what CL will look like when it comes back but I hang out in the CL thread and GDT gets rave reviews. The lounge is gorgeous from all accounts and CMs excellent. The offerings looked pretty nice too.

We were originally scheduled for May 22nd-June 1st 2020, moved to July 14-24th. Now with travel restrictions in our state we have decided to move to May 21st-June 1st 2021🤞At Pop Century ❤🌈Here’s hoping for a magical do-over🥰
Welcome to the club of do-overs!

We were originally scheduled for May 22nd-June 1st 2020, moved to July 14-24th. Now with travel restrictions in our state we have decided to move to May 21st-June 1st 2021🤞At Pop Century ❤🌈Here’s hoping for a magical do-over🥰

Welcome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter