Candlelight Processional

12/8 for us too, and hoping for someone good!!

We will be there on the 4th and are booked for CP that day regardless but would still like to know who the speaker is going to be. Just curious.

Has anyone heard if they have announced the TBA narrators yet for December? I have the package booked for Dec. 4th.

I talked to them today...they still have not filled the last 2 TBD slots...

According to the WDW website, Chita Rivera is the narrator for Dec 3-5, but the 6-8 is still open

She's a Tony-award winning Broadway performer. Starred in West Side Story. Considered a living legend.

I think she'll be great.

We have to choose between Chita Rivera and Steven Curtiss Chapmann. Any opinions? This is the first time I'm seeing the CP, have wanted to for three years, but don't know either of these narrators.

We're going on December 4 also. We've been waiting to here who the narrator was going to be. We really didn't care cause we were going that day no matter what, but just was very curious as to who it would be. I think she'll be very good. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Just got off the phone with Disney and made ours for Nov. 26th at garden grill 3:30 and processional at 6:45. David Robinson is the speaker.

The guy I talked to was sure gabby.....he kept talking with me and telling me he is going to be in the processional singing.

He also said on the date (Nov. 26th) they will be filming the processional,so it should be one of the best. He said for us to wear our nicest clothes we might be on TV...LOL

It was so nice to talk to someone that seemed to love his job. :thumbsup2

The only difference in the list is Neil Patrick Harris on the dates Dennehy was to be on. Every other star is the same dates.

We'll see. I have a little more faith in this site after looking around more. Also, the WDW site is not very good at fast updates of their site.
Time will tell

Do you recall his name? I'm also in the CM Choir and wondering if I might know him. How cool. I'm excited as this will be my first year preforming, I think it's a lovely show.

Thanks for the info. Even though we're not going during that time we're always interested in knowing who all the speakers are.

tink1953 said:
Just got off the phone with Disney and made ours for Nov. 26th at garden grill 3:30 and processional at 6:45. David Robinson is the speaker.

The guy I talked to was sure gabby.....he kept talking with me and telling me he is going to be in the processional singing.

He also said on the date (Nov. 26th) they will be filming the processional,so it should be one of the best. He said for us to wear our nicest clothes we might be on TV...LOL

It was so nice to talk to someone that seemed to love his job. :thumbsup2

Wonder if we talked to the same guy!!! Awhile back I had to make some final dining plans, and as I was talking to the CM the subject of CP came up...told him that yes I was going to attend on my Dec trip. He was all excited about his upcoming audition...he really was hoping he would get into the CM choir. He was one of the best dining CMs I've had in a long time. Here's hoping it was the same young man!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter