Candlelight Processional

JPN4265 said:
Now what do I do? All the reservations are made, and I can't think of anything else that needs to be done. :confused3

Make a list of the things you need to pack? hahahaha

Just called this morning - I don't know what is going on, but for the dates we wanted - any time , any show, any restaurant, Dec 2 to Dec 8 - everything is booked.

I know everyone has been going crazy booking yesterday - but no times for any restaurant for a whole week!

It wasn't this crazy for the last 2 years - so I think either the CM I spoke with doesn't know how the system works, or there is something wrong in the reservations system.

Called this morning to see if I could get a little later ADR for my CP dinner package for 11/28 and was told the entire day is sold out.

I know there are some great rates for that first week in Dec. and some groups that will be there. That might be why things are sold out for that week. We didn't have any problem with the week before but .... we weren't trying to eat at really popular restaurants .... you might keep trying back, often people will cancel after the frenzy of the packages being released.

I tried yesterday to get Le Cellier for Dec 11 but it was all booked up. I ended up booking at Rose and Crown. Well I read a post on here that some folks were calling this morning and getting what they wanted. I called around 9 AM and was able to book Le Cellier with no problems for Dec 11. So if you did not get what you wanted try agin. You might have pixie dust like we did this morning.

I got 74 emails this morning.!

In the all the craziness of the CP packages being released & the different codes coming out I forgot to unsubscribe to these posts. 74 EMAIL messages!!!

DisZip said:
Just called this morning - I don't know what is going on, but for the dates we wanted - any time , any show, any restaurant, Dec 2 to Dec 8 - everything is booked.

I know everyone has been going crazy booking yesterday - but no times for any restaurant for a whole week!

It wasn't this crazy for the last 2 years - so I think either the CM I spoke with doesn't know how the system works, or there is something wrong in the reservations system.

11:31 central time, I just called to make a reservation for Le Cellier on 12/3 for the 8:15 show. There were two choices for eating times.

Madi100 said:
11:31 central time, I just called to make a reservation for Le Cellier on 12/3 for the 8:15 show. There were two choices for eating times.

It just didn't seem right that nothing was available for an entire week - so I called back. Got the day I wanted, the time I wanted and the restaurant I wanted!

Dec 6 - Coral Reef - 5pm - Party of 6 - 8:15pm CP.

But I tried to add the Fantasmic package for another night - forgot to do this back when I made all the other ADRs - and nothing available for Dec 4th!

I guess, if they tell you nothing is available, just call back a little later!

Madi100 said:

I called this morning (Thursday) about 7:30am and got the same day,(see you there! LOL)
We choose 5:30 dinner at Le Cellier...8:15 pm show!

Pooh's Pal said:
I called this morning (Thursday) about 7:30am and got the same day,(see you there! LOL)
We choose 5:30 dinner at Le Cellier...8:15 pm show!

5:30 was our other choice. So, from the early morning when you called until the late morning when I called that one didn't get filled up. Our trip is an adults only. Grandma is going to come and stay with the kids. We are looking forward to it, and we have never eaten at Le Cellier.

Any word on the TBD for 12/8? Looking forward to who-ever, but would like to know sooner than later.

Maz

We're going on December 7th, and are hoping the remaining speakers are announced soon as well. :)

I will be attending the CP on the 7th also. See you there! I dont really care who the speaker is because this is my first time attending ! :)

I am very interested in who it will be as well, we are attending on the 8th. It is our last night, what a great way to finish up our trip and get ready for Christ's Birthday at home. My kids are hoping that it will be Uncle Jesse (John Stamos).

:sad2: I don't understand....doesn't anyone want to "read" for us early December visitors?? :confused3
I think they should call Della Reese, Johnny Deep or Barbara Walters...or maybe even Brad Pitt! :banana: Come on Disney...make a commitment!

I am eager for the announcment of a speaker on the 8th as well. We are going regardless, but it still would be nice to know who it will be. :thumbsup2

Well, I'll be there anyway, maybe I should give Disney a Call. I'll be more than happy to be a reader. How does A Mickey's Christmas Carol' start again?

Sorry for the rest of you on the 8th :joker: . Where do I get my GF room key for the upgrade as a reader?

Another 12/8 attendee!! This night worked out best for our itinerary, so no real stake in who reads...but it would be nice to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter