Candlelight Processional

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Has anyone heard anything yet on when the packages for this will be released? What about the speakers?

Called today and was told by the CM that they had just recieved the memo on how to take reservations for the dinner package. He said that usually it would be out either tomorrow or Monday. Will call again tomorrow.

Thanks for the info!!! I've done this twice (2002 & 2003) on my arrival day and it was a great way to start the vacation!

Woo hoo! Thanks so much for the info. I can't wait to see the list of narrators for this year.

ACK! I called today and they said it wouldn't be out until August! I guess I will be locked to these boards for the next few days. Please report when the packages become available!

Jennifer

I too was told August!!!! I hope that we will find out sooner than later. Esp since my ADR dates are coming up Jun 5th i think it is...i would rather know what night is best for me to do candlelight NOW rather than change adr 's around (if even possible) come august!!!

fingers crossed!

I've been twice before and both times I think I had to call in August to made the dining package reservations. If it is going to be released sooner I would like to know and call in time to make my reservations for this.

I seem to recall the narrator list is released in August, but with the new ADR being 180 days out, I wonder how that plays into it?? And of course there can be schedule changes - Gary Sinise was replaced by John Stamos last year. So when can we make plans - August, or 180 days out?

The Cm I talked named chris had stated that with the 180 day ressies they are going to be doing it now. He even read me a memo on the process that they received. He did not have the narrators but said that either today or monday you should be able to book. I will call again ( have gotten bad info from CM's before) and let everyone know.

Looking forward to having DW make these ressies, we really enjoy going to the Candlelight Procession, a wonderful holiday event, a must see and hear. We discussed last evening our choice of restaurants, and this year we decided on Itlay. What will be your choice this year ?

I have a clueless CM this morning so I may call back later.
She doesn't even know what it is. :sad2:

ooh, I hate that!

Subbing because I'd like to know, too. With Full House in syndication on Nick, the kids would LOVE to see Uncle Jesse ;)

I called this morning and the CM told me not until August are they releasing the packages. Am on the phone with another CM and am being told by both him and his supervisor, that the packages are not being released at this time.

HalfDozen said:
ooh, I hate that!

Subbing because I'd like to know, too. With Full House in syndication on Nick, the kids would LOVE to see Uncle Jesse ;)

LOL! My DS wasn't thrilled about having to go see this again (he will be 10, he saw it when he was 7, so it wasn't a highlight for him), but we plan to do it on Christmas. I've been telling him last year it was Uncle Jesse who did it and that seemed to make him more agreeable about going . I would love to have him to make the kids interested...well, ok,I'd love to see him too. ;)

She said that they have the info that on MONDAY May 22, we will be able to START TO RESERVE the candlelight processional. However, 180 day advance reservation date still applies. (so i have to wait until june 5 argh!) The 180 +10 applies for those staying on site.

She said that they aren't expecting to have the list of narrators, however, they will have the times etc. she said that the majority of restaurants at Epcot participate, however its limited packages at each restaurant.

Let the reservations begin! (come monday. lol)!

She said that they have the info that on MONDAY May 22, we will be able to START TO RESERVE the candlelight processional. However, 180 day advance reservation date still applies

So I'll be able to book my CP dinner packages only, then will have to wait until the 180 day mark to make my other non-CP adr's correct?

Did she say if there was a special number that would need to be called to book these or just the WDW-DINE number? Are they allowing the packages to be booked with the MYW dining plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter