Candlelight Processional Dining Packages booking starts10/17

Apologies if I missed a thread for sharing cancellations - I have a DP res on 12/2 for 4 at Rose & Crown (4:50pm for the 8:30 show) that I’m planning to cancel. If anyone is looking to book for this slot I’m willing to coordinate! Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Apologies if I missed a thread for sharing cancellations - I have a DP res on 12/2 for 4 at Rose & Crown (4:50pm for the 8:30 show) that I’m planning to cancel. If anyone is looking to book for this slot I’m willing to coordinate! Feel free to PM me.

I just cancelled two reservations for Dec 6 Candlelight Processional with NPH! Available now!

Went ahead and cancelled my Rose & Crown for Saturday - 4:50 for the 8pm show.
For anyone cancelling reservations for the Candlelight Dining Packages, please post your cancellation notices on either the November 2023 or December 2023 cancellation threads. Thanks!

November 2023 ADR Cancellation Thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...-adr-thread-guidelines-in-first-post.3923606/

December 2023 ADR Cancellation Thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-adr-thread-guidelines-in-first-post.3926984/

Did you happen to notice if they filled the dining section with standby after a certain point?

I was there last night. Both the dining and standby line were let in around 6:20. The standby line only filled in the last 3 or 4 rows of the theater at that point. I was in the dining line so I am not sure when they let the standby line into the general theater.

Can someone explain how the CP tix works at the American Pavillion restaurant? Is lining up before restaurant opening? Do you have to eat right then and there or can ya come back when your good and hungry....Tia if any of this makes sense.

I received a notification with the change but didn’t see it till after the show. There was no indication from the replacement Ashley Ekstein that she was filling in. She handled it very well

Any ideas on why Ann Margaret and Simu cancelled? Due to illness or?? I hope this won't be a "thing" with all of the Narrators. That would be a shame.
I could easily be wrong, but I think these were scheduled when the strike was still occurring. I saw a pic of Simu and the new director (or writer?) of Shang-Chi 2, so he may have been called away for work, which he didn’t have on his schedule back then. It wouldn’t surprise me if others had to cancel since their projects are back.

Certainly, a shame to have last minute cancellations. I've been going for years and years and can't recall too many last minute switches but they have happened. I know many of us, me included, choose a night based on the narrator (John Stamos - please don't cancel!). That said, the narrator really doesn't go "off script" very much except for the intro/welcome (or if you're NPH some be-bopping head nods during some carols) and I still think it's a very worthwhile production, even if there's a narrator change.

Any ideas on why Ann Margaret and Simu cancelled? Due to illness or?? I hope this won't be a "thing" with all of the Narrators. That would be a shame.
I vote illness for now. These actors would not have been so careless with their professional schedules as to assume the strike would still be happening over the holidays + everybody is getting sick these days if they didn’t sick over fall break…

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter