• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

This year, we will have the deluxe DP for one day. I was telling my family this would be a good time to do the CP dining package. So...suggestions for a good use of 1 TS for CP package. I would assume dinner would be the best value. Maybe chefs de france? Suggestions?

I think if you're on the regular dining plan is 2 TS credits for the CP package...is it 1 TS credit if you're on the Deluxe DP??

John

I think if you're on the regular dining plan is 2 TS credits for the CP package...is it 1 TS credit if you're on the Deluxe DP??

John

Oh wow, I didn't realize that. I'll have to check into it, I just assumed it was 1 cr at the places that were normally 1 credit. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that. I'll have to check into it, I just assumed it was 1 cr at the places that were normally 1 credit. Thanks for the heads up.

The package is in the $50-$70 range, includes appetizer. It's 2 credits.

Joining in! Will be there the second week of December and so looking forward to this. I have been in the World several times during this time period, however have never experienced the CP! It's about time.

We've been lucky enough to see it the past 3 years. It is always the highlight of our trip. We saw Anna gasteyer the first two years and Robbie Benson last year. We thought Anna was good but Robbie was great, can't wait to see who will be there this year!
Never had a bad meal either, Biergarten, La Hacienda, and Rose and crown. Probably back to Biergarten again because we have young kids who enjoy the entertainment.

Hi first timer coming over from Australia and wondering how/if this event affects anything else at Epcot while it's on. I'm trying to work out what day/time it will be on. Thinking perhaps we need to do Epcot on an alternate day? Any advice appreciated please. Thanks!

Hi first timer coming over from Australia and wondering how/if this event affects anything else at Epcot while it's on. I'm trying to work out what day/time it will be on. Thinking perhaps we need to do Epcot on an alternate day? Any advice appreciated please. Thanks!
The Candlelight Processional typically has 2 shows a night, every night while running. We go to Disney very 2 year so and always in December. I have never seen it impact Epcot.

It's everyday from the day after Thanksgiving to December 30. Three shows a night. Weekends tend to be more crowded.

Hi..
Seriously considering going to WDW late Nov or beginning of Dec. It's been a long time since I've been to MVMCP and seen Candlelight Processional...my husband and son haven't seen either. I've seen the 2017 dates for MVMCP but am curious if anyone knows the dates for the Candlelight Processional..I'm not concerned with the narrators just the dates. This will be a 5 or 6 day trip over a weekend since we'll have to take our son out of school and I want to make sure I pick dates that offer choices for both these events. I'll be booking DVC at 7 month date so want to know what dates I can consider.

Thanks

The Candlelight Processional typically has 2 shows a night, every night while running. We go to Disney very 2 year so and always in December. I have never seen it impact Epcot.

It is on at Epcot isn't it? Thought I had read that somewhere...

Thank you both for your replies :) I had never known/considered this but if it's on while we are there (and we could jag Whoopi!!), I couldn't not try to get tickets for it.

It is on at Epcot isn't it? Thought I had read that somewhere...

Thank you both for your replies :) I had never known/considered this but if it's on while we are there (and we could jag Whoopi!!), I couldn't not try to get tickets for it.
Yes. The candlight processional is at epcot in world showcase across from the American pavilion

Actually the CP shows 3 times a night...5pm, 6:45pm and 8:15pm...

John

Joining in! I'll be there last week of November. I've only been early November in the past so I've never seen CP! Looking forward to it :)

Just booked Dec 1 - 8...last time I went this time of year was before I got married which was 13 years ago..am excited to enjoy it with my husband and son. I see MVMCP is scheduled for Dec 3 and 5 (won't do 7th be a use have early flight on 8th).
SO now I'm on the look out for MVMCP ticket sales, and Candlelight dates ...ho, ho, ho

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter