Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

Still waiting for my date to be announced (December 11). I thought it would be announced by now. Hopefully soon!

Nov 30 for me! That said, it's really going to mess up my schedule if it's someone I want to see more than Whoopi on December 2.

AND WHOOPI IT IS!!! I like Ana just fine, but Whoopi works out better for my schedule. NOW I CAN FINALIZE EVERYTHING!!!!

... and begin crossing my fingers that the schedule doesn't change, it doesn't rain while we're there, the temps don't go completely weird, etc........ :scared:

ETA - WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE BEEN THERE A WEEK EARLIER, KURT???? :sad1:

Last edited:
Missed out on some bigger names but it will be cool to see Ariel! haha

Jodi Benson is awesome! :cutie:
My all time favorite is NPH, have been fortunate to see him twice :love:
This year we are going to see Chandra Wilson~ my girls' worlds stop when Grey's Anatomy is on, so they are very excited! It is the very last CP performance of the season, so I"m sure it will be good.

Thanks for posting the finalized list, hiroMYhero!

So I had 2 packages booked planning on canceling one when we saw our narrorators. Well now my favorite meal choice has Jodi Benson (I’m super excited) and my other day has Kurt Russel!!! I’m thinking we are going to 2 candlelight processionals this year as both were Epcot days anyway. So excited! My mom is through the roof about Kurt Russel!

My mom is through the roof about Kurt Russel!

I know how she feels. I literally just added the 9th to my original 12/2 - 12/9 trip just so I can see him - even though I had Whoopi already booked. I'm almost giddy over it. :teeth:

My daughter just found out she will be performing the CP on Dec. 23rd. Now to go ask around to see if any CM friends have a ticket they can gift me since this is AP blocked out period for my AP. It will be nuts for sure, the 23rd and a Saturday
Edit to add: my cm friends rock!! Got a ticket for the 23rd, she's singing in the last 2 shows of that night

Last edited:
I know how she feels. I literally just added the 9th to my original 12/2 - 12/9 trip just so I can see him - even though I had Whoopi already booked. I'm almost giddy over it. :teeth:
Haha! I had a Rose and Crown dinner booked for the 11th mainly as a back up in case we had a choice we didn’t like on the 8th with our Garden Grille breakfast. Now I think we may do both because we don’t want to miss the breakfast or Kurt Russel!

Yeah...Laurie Hernandez and Ana Gasteyer were my two hold-out dates...guess I'm skipping CLP this year...I saw Gasteyer in WICKED and loved her in it...but its not enough for me to include CLP in my plans this year...so while everyone is enjoying CLP, I'll just be Drinking Around the World...LOL....

WOW! We’ve had December 11th booked for months, and we were getting a little concerned that they had not announced the narrator yet. We never dreamed it’d be someone as cool as Kurt Russell! It’s a Christmas miracle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter